New Picts released!

Started by Leon, 07 April 2015, 02:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

And I thought he was into fantasy.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

cameronian

Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

cameronian

Ho Ho, you may jest but I want a Sturgeon figure, a little bare breasted, gap toothed ratlike Pict in a jimmy wig, surrounded by four 'disabled' warriors (one drunk wielding a bottle of Buckfast, one druggy brandishing a hypodermic, one morbidly obese just looking for someone to fall on and one toting a canister of oxygen due to a lifetime of heavy smoking) with one shoulder aggressively pushed forward and one foot on an empty amphora (it used to be filled with valuable oil .... but alas).
So ... where is she ?
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Now that IS a metaphor for the Scottish state if I ever heard one! ;)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

cameronian

Thank you, that was exactly what I intended.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It's like one of those obscure Washington Post political cartoons! ;)

lowlylowlycook

I just got some of these Picts and they are amazing sculpts and very well cast.  Very impressive.

Quote from: barbarian on 09 April 2015, 11:54:02 AM
Nice wild men of Dunlendings. ;)

Apparently great minds think alike!

Duke Speedy of Leighton