Looking forward to the new releases

Started by cbr3d.com, 29 March 2015, 08:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbr3d.com

Techno - The Undead? 

If it is I think everyone would rather you got them right rather than keep to a timetable, take another 5 minutes on them and we will forgive you!   ;)

Techno

One particular code of the undead.
Driving me loopy ! :'( :'( :'( ;)

So far, the other codes completed have gone quite well, I think/hope.  ;)
Cheers - Mr Grumpy (Mutter, mutter.)

Matt J

Phil they're UNDEAD, just remove the offending body part  :D
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Techno

;D ;D ;D ;D

It's OK, Matt....With a lot of the models, I can almost go onto 'autopilot' as regards to what I need to do...(Still have to concentrate on the putty pushing, of course.)
I'm actually having to really think about what to do with these particular wee chaps.

I'm not used to that !  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - I've gotta headache. ;)

cbr3d.com

Quote from: ianrs54 on 02 April 2015, 01:42:10 PM
Just a small hint of sarcasm perhaps ?

IanS

ME...........Sarcastic ................Never.  Well, OK, sometimes (but only when there is a 'd' in the day).

Quote from: Techno on 02 April 2015, 02:49:34 PM
One particular code of the undead.
Driving me loopy ! :'( :'( :'( ;)

Phil - surely it is the case that you should leave that particular code aside for 2 days and in the meantime get another 2 factions completed in the sudden free time!   ;)

Quote from: Techno on 02 April 2015, 02:49:34 PM
So far, the other codes completed have gone quite well, I think/hope.  ;)
Cheers - Mr Grumpy (Mutter, mutter.)

So is this the last of the Undead and all the others are done already? 

Techno

03 April 2015, 08:04:52 AM #20 Last Edit: 03 April 2015, 08:23:55 AM by Techno
Quote from: Fig.ht on 02 April 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Phil - surely it is the case that you should leave that particular code aside for 2 days and in the meantime get another 2 factions completed in the sudden free time!   ;)

So is this the last of the Undead and all the others are done already?  

Hi Fig.ht.

The code that's giving me a headache is so close to finishing... I'll probably keep going....(But good idea...See below.)

There IS another code that I've already put to one side......I'm waiting for inspiration on that one. *-:)

I think I'm barely half way through the army......But a lot of what's left to do, should be much more straightforward, even though there are still oodles to do.

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Just for a change WORK faster.....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

cbr3d.com

Quote from: Techno on 03 April 2015, 08:04:52 AM
Hi Fig.ht.

The code that's giving me a headache is so close to finishing... I'll probably keep going....(But good idea...See below.)

There IS another code that I've already put to one side......I'm waiting for inspiration on that one. *-:)

I think I'm barely half way through the army......But a lot of what's left to do, should be much more straightforward, even though there are still oodles to do.

Cheers - Phil

You know we appreciate it.  But of course, thing is, if you stopped injuring yourself and having to put plasters on, you would have finished by now!   :D

Techno

Quote from: Fig.ht on 03 April 2015, 10:51:34 AM
You know we appreciate it.  But of course, thing is, if you stopped injuring yourself and having to put plasters on, you would have finished by now!   :D

48 hours and counting.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Over a whole week, now !  :P ;)
Cheers - Phil

getagrip

Quote from: Techno on 09 April 2015, 07:13:22 AM
Over a whole week, now !  :P ;)
Cheers - Phil

That level of smugness is only tempting fate and you know it! :!!
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

cbr3d.com

Is this a new 'Techno Phil'?   :-\

Can it be thata whole week did in fact pass without him inflicting self sustained injuries?    :o

The bookies surely must me planning their holidays in the sun now as no one would have predicted such an event.    :)

But more ot the point has he managed to get over the sculpting block with the Undead?   :)

Techno

Quote from: Fig.ht on 10 April 2015, 05:14:28 AM
Is this a new 'Techno Phil'?   :-\
But more ot the point has he managed to get over the sculpting block with the Undead?   :)

Yes....On the one code...Huzzah !
The other one is still waiting for inspiration, while I get on with other codes.

Quote from: Fig.ht on 10 April 2015, 05:14:28 AM
Can it be that a whole week did in fact pass without him inflicting self sustained injuries?   

Close to  having my nose broken last night......But I didn't....So that doesn't count. :P
(Though as far as self inflicted is concerned, it would have done.)  :D

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

10 April 2015, 07:50:53 AM #29 Last Edit: 10 April 2015, 09:04:40 AM by Just a few Orcs
Quote from: Techno on 10 April 2015, 06:24:51 AM
Close to  having my nose broken last night......But I didn't....So that doesn't count. :P
(Though as far as self inflicted is concerned, it would have done.)  :D

Cheers - Phil

Don't tell me when Mrs Techno said "does my bum look big in this", You were not listening and just  gave your standard reply of "yes dear"
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson