Warband historical

Started by Ironduke, 24 March 2015, 03:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Matt J

I think FK doubts the ability of Warband to correctly demonstrate the effectiveness of the Triplex Acies system, amongst others  ;)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

FierceKitty

I feel rather embarrassed (and touched). I'm fine, everyone. It's just the feeling that new ranges are doomed to be defeated by the need to produce reliable sellers that gets me down.

Thanks for the expressions of concern, and sorry I alarmed people.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ironduke

I've got a dogs of war army Id like to apply to WB are there rules for pike in the book, mines in the post
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ironduke

Quote from: FierceKitty on 25 March 2015, 01:16:10 PM
I feel rather embarrassed (and touched). I'm fine, everyone. It's just the feeling that new ranges are doomed to be defeated by the need to produce reliable sellers that gets me down.

Thanks for the expressions of concern, and sorry I alarmed people.

There's a law against touching without consent
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Luddite

Quote from: Ironduke on 25 March 2015, 01:39:09 PM
I've got a dogs of war army Id like to apply to WB are there rules for pike in the book, mines in the post

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11627.0.html
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I know we are all grammarless oiks FK, but you're a good man!
Glad your okay.  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

AndyT

So if Warband Historical is on the cards I may as well sell my three volumes of Warmaster Ancients/Medieval whilst they are going for a good price and fund another Warband army  8)

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 25 March 2015, 09:12:09 PM
So if Warband Historical is on the cards I may as well sell my three volumes of Warmaster Ancients/Medieval whilst they are going for a good price and fund another Warband army  8)

We're talking quite a way down the line here, so there won't be a historical set being released in the near future.  We need to get the BKC family up and running first, so a Warband historical version would likely be a 2016 release I'd think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

AndyT

That gives me time to paint the Macedonian army I bought several years ago then  :)

Westmarcher

Quote from: Ironduke on 25 March 2015, 01:39:09 PM

:o  :o

There's a rule for posting mines?

And a particularly vicious fresh water fish?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 25 March 2015, 09:49:52 PM
That gives me time to paint the Macedonian army I bought several years ago then  :)

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!