New Nap French sculpts!

Started by Leon, 22 March 2015, 03:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

22 March 2015, 03:42:45 AM Last Edit: 22 March 2015, 03:45:37 AM by Leon
Another batch of masters arrived a couple of weeks back, so here's some pics for everyone.  This load continues the Napoleonic expansion, as we move through the Guard types to finish off the French lists.  

Chasseurs a Cheval de la Garde:

Carabiniers (Post-1811 uniform):

Guard Horse artillery crews:

Old Guard foot artillery crews:

Old Guard Grenadiers:

More coming very soon as there should be a package arriving at Pendraken HQ in the next few days.

We hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Those look belting to me ! 8)
Cheers - Phil

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

fsn

I dunno. Why is one of the gunners trying to impale himself? 

:P
They're briillig! Or, as they say in Welsh "there's lovely". Will the be available before Waterloo Day?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

getagrip

Not my field of interest but these are brilliant!  :-bd
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Rob

Look great. I will need to buy all of these Leon when they are released.

Rob  :)

p.s. fix the Austrian Cuirasseurs please, I need some/

jambo1

They are looking lovely, pity I do it in 6mm!! :-\

FierceKitty

Quote from: jambo1 on 23 March 2015, 06:23:29 AM
They are looking lovely, pity I do it in 6mm!! :-\

No, it isn't. Perfect scale for horse-and-musket.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Westmarcher

Not a Napoleonic uniform expert (however I'm sure the research has been well done as usual and they are very accurate, of course) but they look like cracking sculpts to me (better than a lot of 15mm)  :-bd

Damn you Pendraken! New era? Ooooh, so tempting! What to do?  :-\
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 22 March 2015, 09:11:23 AM
Will the be available before Waterloo Day?

I'm hoping so, I just need to find time at the moment to get some more moulds prepped up.  We've got the first half of the Brits moulded, so that's a step in the right direction.  French and Prussians are next after those.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cbr3d.com

Those sculpts look really good.   :)

The real downside is I can see these are going to force me to break into the piggy bank and send the odd shekel or two all the way to Middlebrough yet again!   :'(

Here is hoping that Leon can get the new moulds done soon, I mean what is his problem?  Pendraken only has Salute, Carronade, and Triples coming up over the next 7 weeks, oh, and hopefully the Barbarians will be released soon as well.   ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And even more barbarous PICTS! ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Fig.ht on 23 March 2015, 11:58:20 PM
Here is hoping that Leon can get the new moulds done soon, I mean what is his problem?  Pendraken only has Salute, Carronade, and Triples coming up over the next 7 weeks, oh, and hopefully the Barbarians will be released soon as well.   ;)

>:( :P

Techno

Poor Leon needs to create even more clones, methinks.  ;)
Cheers - Phil