10mm wargaming magazine

Started by Ironduke, 21 March 2015, 10:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Why didn't Frank Sinatra ever sing Spiders in my Head? Sad oversight.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Chieftain

Quote from: BloodaxeDrizzt's folk from Menzoberranzan had lizard mounts.  ;)

They did?   :-[

Ah, well, you see...Warband has Night Elves.

Totally different breed.

;D

On a serious note though, the Warband lists have been designed to be flexible, and to get back to a more 'generic' approach to fantasy armies (alongside some Pendraken-specific lists).

Therefore, there are lots of options within the Night Elf list for representing mounted units.

Cave horrors and Cave spiders could both be used as mounted units (lizard or spider riders).  Assassins or Scouts could be mounted as horse (or beastie) skirmishers or archers.

And as has been said, if you want 'dark elf' cavalry, draft them in as allied units.

:D
Official Guru of our Warband rules!

GordonY

08 April 2015, 01:53:55 PM #92 Last Edit: 08 April 2015, 02:04:08 PM by GordonY
Would that be from the Menzobezeranzan list?

or perhaps we could do with a Melnibonean list they were kinda dark elf as well, wouldnt need to have lots of troop types, fecking huge fire breathing dragons ridden by Elric and his posse would see off just about anyone.

Night Elves on the other hand are more tree-hugging-sabretooth-riding-hippies with a really bad dance routine, dont believe me? Fire up a WoW trial account, roll a Night Elf and see for yourself. Oh did I mention that theyre all about 7 feet tall (the males are even bigger) I think this calls for Clib to do some "research".  :-\ :-\

Just as well Blizzard arent quite as quick with the banhammer as the Evil Empire innit?

Chieftain

Those WoW Night Elf girls can dance though... :D
Official Guru of our Warband rules!

GordonY

Yeah usually naked on top of a mailbox