10mm wargaming magazine

Started by Ironduke, 21 March 2015, 10:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodaxe

Maybe Ratmen or other Pendraken lines that arent getting their own army list.

Chieftain

So, would you like a Warband supplement or 'army book' with additional official army lists in?

Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Bodvoc

QuoteMay do John Carter for issue 2
I have some minis for this in 15mm but would love to try it in 10mm but for suitable figures I am at a loss in 10mm.

An official supplement for Warband with extra armies and scenarios would be cool.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Leman

What happened to Dark Elves riding small dinosaur creatures? I painted up some a few years back but cannot see them on the Dark Elf list.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Chieftain on 05 April 2015, 09:50:00 PM
So, would you like a Warband supplement or 'army book' with additional official army lists in?

I would.

Ironduke

Quote from: Leman on 06 April 2015, 08:43:25 AM
What happened to Dark Elves riding small dinosaur creatures? I painted up some a few years back but cannot see them on the Dark Elf list.

Dark elves had cold ones, haven't seen em around in a while, sold a few 28mm cold ones on eBay, they went for silly money
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Leman on 06 April 2015, 08:43:25 AM

Yeah, no Dark Elf cavalry at all.

Leman

Damn, got Kallistra Dark Elf cavalry as well. Just have to ignore the list then. Not buying figures to sit in a box forever. So, stone elementals out, cold ones in; cave things out, cavalry in. Da-dah, done. Easy isn't it. Don't like it? Don't care - won't be playing you will I?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Raptor riders are still in the catalogue, can't you use them as Mercanary Knights?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

It's fantasy Lemmy. I will use them as Dark Elf raptor riders and make it up as I go along. I always used to laugh at the magazine article entitled Fantasy Facts - I mean, come on.

getagrip

Quote from: Leman on 06 April 2015, 07:37:32 PM
Damn, got Kallistra Dark Elf cavalry as well. Just have to ignore the list then. Not buying figures to sit in a box forever. So, stone elementals out, cold ones in; cave things out, cavalry in. Da-dah, done. Easy isn't it. Don't like it? Don't care - won't be playing you will I?

Perfectly put! :)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Chieftain

Ahem.  Is it worth pointing out these are proper Dark Elves?
Denizens of the Underdark, who live underground and therefore don't use cavalry?   ;)
Not leather-clad grimdark versions that make Drizzt Do'Urden ashamed.   8)

That said, the rules for allies mean that you can still use mounted troops drawn from other lists of course - use lizard riders or whatever you like to represent them though!

Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Chieftain on 07 April 2015, 05:55:15 PM
Ahem.  Is it worth pointing out these are proper Dark Elves?
Denizens of the Underdark, who live underground and therefore don't use cavalry?   ;)
Not leather-clad grimdark versions that make Drizzt Do'Urden ashamed.   8)

That said, the rules for allies mean that you can still use mounted troops drawn from other lists of course - use lizard riders or whatever you like to represent them though!

Drizzt's folk from Menzoberranzan had lizard mounts.  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Bloodaxe on 07 April 2015, 06:33:11 PM
Drizzt's folk from Menzoberranzan had lizard mounts.  ;)

Was it lizards?  I've got spiders in my head, although it's been a while since I've read them...  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 07 April 2015, 06:46:11 PM
I've got spiders in my head ...  :-\

Now, there's an admission :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data