The Supreme Littleness Designs website is launched!

Started by WeeWars, 09 March 2015, 03:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mollinary

Ordered, along with one tap and a couple of pairs of cottages.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leman

Put an order in for cross, pump and some buildings for the 50 project.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

WeeWars

Thanks, gents! I shall get cutting tomorrow – with a break for the Murray match! Hopefully will catch the post on Saturday.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Payday next week... but PayPal's not real money...

Ngh. Must. Resist. Cutting tomorrow, you say?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Nosher

Paydays a long way off but the monument, both taps and the new shed will be on my payday shopping list ;)

When will Belle Alliance be available?

And theres a lovely looking plank bridge on the site... is this available?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Womble67

Quote from: WeeWars on 05 July 2015, 07:09:55 PM
I'm all set to finalise the Mars la Tour cross. As this is not a period I have detailed knowledge of, I'm happy to put it out there one last time in case I've not hit the mark.

I think I've pushed MDF pretty much as far as it can go, especially in relation to what can be threaded onto a cocktail stick! I also have to be pragmatic and keep in mind the limited number of these kits that will potentially sell.

I've perhaps heightened the walls but I had an eye on modellers wanting a generous amount of room to add a layer of grout/paste to the ground level as I have done. I left off getting too carried away with the MiniBits static grass not to obscure the model too much!

And Édouard Detaille's original:

Cheers, Michael

Extremely impressive to say the least.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

very nice indeed

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

Ironduke

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!

Wulf

Got a load of stuff in, and they are indeed lovely (especially the bridges!), but I do have one real issue: I was sent assembly instructions by email. While not strictly necessary anyway, if these are instructions needed for the minis, they should come, printed, with the product.

The thatch looks interesting - some of the thinnest carpet underlay I've seen  :D

Ironduke

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!