Dragon Men

Started by Gunhit, 06 March 2015, 10:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunhit

Hi All,

I had these guys in my painting pile and they are the start of my Dragon men Army, more to follow soon:-

Fenton

Very nice are they on 50x50?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leman

Very, very  nice. exactly the look I shall bed going for.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Gunhit

Thanks, yes Fenton on 50 by 50, gives me some flexibility.

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leman on 06 March 2015, 10:20:56 AM
Very, very  nice. exactly the look I shall bed going for.

How on earth do you "bed going"? You've got me puzzled, though in my time I've bedded no small number of...well, never mind that here.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Very nice work, Gunhit !
Cheers - Phil

Leman

Hello FK. My typing skills ar shot and i oftehn hitb hthe wrong letters when tyripng. I beliegve therw is a thread decdicated to this somwhere.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

We cats are sympathetic to the difficulties of typing accurately with paws. But anything for extra posts!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Luddite

They are brilliant Gunhit!   :-bd
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

getagrip

They're cracking; were they in the competition?  If not, why not?

Great job :-bd
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Very nicely done. The basing really sets them off nicely.

What codes are the figures?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Gunhit

Thanks guys. I really like the bigger basing more room to enhance the little soldiers  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Those look excellent, really nice looking base there.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!