And The Winners Are!

Started by Leon, 05 March 2015, 07:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The Aart Brouwer People's Choice Award is now open as well, so make sure to place your votes: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11626.0.html

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

andymac

This was by far one of the hardest years to judge. The ever increasing standard of the art work and the imagination make the job of a judge a hair greying one.

A big well done to the medal winners, they had to work hard for them.  A big thank you and well done to all who entered the competition, with out you all this would not be the great competition it has become.

Andy Mac  =D> =D> =D>
Andy Mac
Andy Macs Photobucket - http://s347.photobucket.com/home/Andymacs

Techno

Many congrats to all the winners !
Thanks for making the choices so difficult !  ;)

Ah... Now Leon's posted that...It's your turn to suffer !!  ;D ;)

Well done to all !!
Cheers - Phil

jchaos79

gregernest

hetairoi

Congratulations to all the winners! Keep improving the level year by year...  =D> =D> =D>
http://hetairoiwargames.blogspot.com.es/

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!

fred.

Congratulations to the winners - all of them are excellent entries - seeing them together in one thread is really impressive.

And the list of scoring ones in the People's awards thread also contains even more 10mm goodness.

So excellent work - with lots of creativity on show as well as good painting.

Thanks to Pendraken for the comp, and for getting together such a good selection of prizes from other companies too.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

blacksmith

Congratulations to all and especially to the winners who deserved it so well. The level is so high.

OldenBUA

Congratulations to all winners! And a big thanks to all the judges, whose job can´t have been very easy, but must have been very entertaining! I´ve just cast my votes on the people´s choice, so I can imagine a bit how difficult it was!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

vonlacy

Congratulations to all the winners.

barbarian

We should call it the Clib's sculpts competition.

The army of Streetgang is wonderful.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

Congratulations to everyone who took part. There are some fantastic entries this year and the judge's certainly have my sympathy

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

capthugeca

Well done, everyone.
Some incredible work there - incredible they're all done with a 10mm figure.
And, well done and thanks to Dave, Leon and all the judges.
I'm going away now to start practising for next year.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

seano1815

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up =D> =D> =D>. the bar is raised every year, I enjoyed all the entries well done eneryone
Have a great weekend
Sean

Matt J

Thanks to Pendraken for holding this great competition and well done everyone for entering.

I'm off to plan for next year...new warband category you say  :-\ erm, I'm thinking large war wagon carrying shrine to the bull headed god covered in Minotaurs being pulled by war mammoths or lots of slaves  :-\

or maybe those cannons from Plassey  :-\ lot of oxen though....
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep