6mm Modern Warsaw Pact Forces for 5Core Brigade Command

Started by bigjackmac, 05 March 2015, 03:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

I've got two sets of identical Warsaw Pact-equipped forces ready to go for Brigade Command play-testing, one in green and one in khaki.  I've got so much more work to do with my 6mm toys, but I was able to focus and knock two forces out so that I can help take some of the play-testing pressure off of Jozi's Tin Man, who's done all the heavy lifting so far.  Actually, the two forces still aren't completely finished: I told myself I was going to put bushes on the all the bases, but I don't think I've got the strength.  But I still need to give them a matte spray.

The whole shebang, Warsaw Pact forces for the 'green' side and the 'khaki' side.  Each stand is a company, so each side has:
-three battalions of tanks
-three battalions of mechanized infantry
-a battalion of engineers
-a battalion of either Airborne or Naval Infantry (bear with me, I'm not picky so these stands will be which ever one I need for the scenario)
-two batteries of artillery
-two companies of self-propelled ATGMs
-and various Air Defense, Reconnaissance, and Infantry Heavy Weapons attachments.

To see about thirty pics of the mess, please visit the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-long-awaited-forces-for-5core.html

V/R,
Jack

Techno

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Subedai

You've got a fair few tasty looking models there. Impressive array.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

bigjackmac

Thank you kind Sirs, I appreciate it.  I'm hoping to get them on the table this weekend.

Getagrip - This is just the tip of the iceberg!

V/R,
Jack

getagrip

Quote from: bigjackmac on 07 March 2015, 03:34:01 AM
Thank you kind Sirs, I appreciate it.  I'm hoping to get them on the table this weekend.

Getagrip - This is just the tip of the iceberg!

V/R,
Jack

;D

I know that feeling,  there's something about army lists that makes me want to own every single variant  :'(

bigjackmac

"I know that feeling,  there's something about army lists that makes me want to own every single variant"

I hate the feeling of powerlessness and shame, the evil looks from my spouse, that occur when my discipline fails me ;)

V/R,
Jack

getagrip

Quote from: bigjackmac on 07 March 2015, 02:05:44 PM
"I know that feeling,  there's something about army lists that makes me want to own every single variant"

I hate the feeling of powerlessness and shame, the evil looks from my spouse, that occur when my discipline fails me ;)

V/R,
Jack

Occupational hazard :D