Forum Soapbox

Started by getagrip, 04 March 2015, 08:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Round up the usual suspects...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

15 August 2017, 08:17:08 PM #271 Last Edit: 15 August 2017, 08:21:33 PM by FierceKitty
This seems relevant.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Presumably all lost on Ian.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

I'm permanently lost.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

Probably not a bad way to be in the current climate.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Upgraydd on 04 March 2015, 09:37:48 PM
It's hard work but we manage...I'd like to thank the English for inventing all these sports that we can dominate them with. It won't be long until we add Football to the list.

You'll be pleasaed to see Minibits new range of small, easily concealed sanding pads  :>

paulr

Well played, that man ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I sincerely trust that the folk that took on the knife wielding barsteward on London Bridge yesterday, get put forward for some sort of gallantry award. (George Medal ?)

Hats off to them !!

Cheers - Phil

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Techno on 30 November 2019, 08:33:28 AM
I sincerely trust that the folk that took on the knife wielding barsteward on London Bridge yesterday, get put forward for some sort of gallantry award. (George Medal ?)

Hats off to them !!

Cheers - Phil

How many plusses would the forum award for a narwhal horn?

industrialtrousers

Ever so slightly miffed about pilots who do not respond when the controllers want to have a matter as this causes BIG BANGS that interrupt beauty sleep for needy, nerdy, balding, ever-so over weight, forty-something blokes who desperately need the beauty sleep in order to remain a shadow of their former selves.

Techno

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 01 December 2019, 09:18:41 PM
How many plusses would the forum award for a narwhal horn?

Lots.....The chap with the fire extinguisher did well too, as far as quick thinking was concerned, Steve !

Quote from: industrialtrousers on 01 December 2019, 09:57:36 PM
Ever so slightly miffed about pilots who do not respond when the controllers want to have a matter as this causes BIG BANGS that interrupt beauty sleep for needy, nerdy, balding, ever-so over weight, forty-something blokes who desperately need the beauty sleep in order to remain a shadow of their former selves.

Well the pilot of the aircraft that didn't respond, shouldn't have been trying to tune into radio four extra.

Cheers - Phil

Quote from: industrialtrousers on 01 December 2019, 09:57:36 PM

Should live down SARTH den !! ;)

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Techno on 02 December 2019, 07:05:49 AM
Lots.....The chap with the fire extinguisher did well too, as far as quick thinking was concerned, Steve !

2 suggestions:
o Pendraken modern range: Add a Chef equipped with narwahl horn.
o RPGs I'll try to include a Narwahl horn of +2 berk* smiting.

* It's rhyming slang.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner