Calling all lurkers!

Started by getagrip, 28 February 2015, 04:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbr3d.com

Of course you all realise that if the 'lurkers' became active members then there would be even more posts to read and comment on!   :o

getagrip

Quote from: Fig.ht on 28 February 2015, 09:23:26 PM
Of course you all realise that if the 'lurkers' became active members then there would be even more posts to read and comment on!   :o

That can only be a good thing surely?
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Fenton

I think this must be the longest thread we've had about Hordes of the Things on this forum
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Luddite

This thread can come back twice, with the right PiP score.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

cbr3d.com

Quote from: getagrip on 28 February 2015, 09:24:38 PM
That can only be a good thing surely?

Of course 'Yes', but then again 'no', it detracts from painting time.   :(

But then again, it is great to have a laugh, find out something interesting, and generally 'hang out' whilst for the 3rd time wondering whether you have chosen the right 'green' for 10mm Warband Goblins!   :-\

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 28 February 2015, 09:25:20 PM
I think this must be the longest thread we've had about Hordes of the Things on this forum

;D ;D ;D

Funny!

Luddite

Quote from: Fig.ht on 28 February 2015, 09:28:54 PM

But then again, it is great to have a laugh, find out something interesting, and generally 'hang out' whilst for the 3rd time wondering whether you have chosen the right 'green' for 10mm Warband Goblins!   :-\

Do goblins have to be green?   ;)
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

cbr3d.com

Quote from: Luddite on 28 February 2015, 09:34:01 PM
Do goblins have to be green?   ;)

Not painting them for myself so the answer unfortunately is 'yes'.

I personally think of orcs as brownish with perhaps a green tinge, but that is not how the world sees them!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Ithoriel on 28 February 2015, 05:04:17 PM

Without the lurkers, those of us who post regularly would be shouting into the void.

Call for Aztecs and you might as well be doing just that.

Meanwhile, what would B5 be without lurkers?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

vonlacy

As a lurker I usually find the answer to my question on the forum before I need to post. Keep up the good work ye 10%  :)

getagrip

Quote from: vonlacy on 01 March 2015, 08:14:09 AM
As a lurker I usually find the answer to my question on the forum before I need to post. Keep up the good work ye 10%  :)

;D

You're not a lurker; you're on board.  No going back now  :d

jambo1

I would advise all lurkers to become contributors as I find this forum my favourite as people on here are a knowledgable and very nice bunch of gamers unlike some forums. Well worth getting involved plus Pendraken is the dogs whatsits! m/

getagrip

Quote from: jambo1 on 01 March 2015, 09:32:27 AM
I would advise all lurkers to become contributors as I find this forum my favourite as people on here are a knowledgable and very nice bunch of gamers unlike some forums. Well worth getting involved plus Pendraken is the dogs whatsits! m/

SEE!  THAT'S why I started this thread!

Nice one Jambo  ;)

gregernest

Quote from: Fig.ht
:D ;) :-\ :'(

nikharwood

Quote from: ianrs54 on 28 February 2015, 04:37:42 PM
A combine would get us a few more - and I am sure Nik would be able to get one.

IanS

Found one....