Been on a whole day

Started by Maenoferren, 14 August 2010, 07:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

Quote from: goat major on 19 January 2012, 10:00:59 PM
but if we filter out posts that just say "tanks, tanks more tanks" then i suspect you have quite a commanding lead :)

ooooh I never thought of that :)
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

Quote from: fred12df on 19 January 2012, 10:22:45 PM
I wonder how the logged in time works - I tend to read the forum by the Recent Posts link - so only do the odd click to read 10 posts.

It's the time you're logged in and active I think, so if you haven't posted or refreshed for a certain time, I think it stops the clock as it were.  I browse the Forum the same way as you as well, easiest method to avoid missing anything!  (Unless Dave jumps on when I'm at work and starts randomly opening threads, and then I end up missing stuff...!)

Quote from: fred12df on 19 January 2012, 10:26:26 PM
To have 3x the normal page views on 11th and 12th of Dec - though I have no idea why

Yeah, I've no idea what happened on those two days, I don't think there were any announcements/threads that would bring that kind of increase in traffic.  There are odd blips like that further back though, if you look at the 'Most Online' figure, we had over 300 people online at once in the middle of Nov '10?!  :o
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Le Manchou

Now I understand why we wait so much for the orders, Leon, quit the computer immediately. ;)
Si vis pacem, para bellum