Dungeon Packs

Started by Nouseforausername, 02 February 2014, 03:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nouseforausername

Without showing off my nievety, and asking a question that will probably already have been asked, what hppened to the Dungeon packs, and will they make a return?

GordonY

I imagine that theyre still in the same limbo that the resin buildings are, waiting for the resin casters (not Pendraken anymore) to get their act together and cast up some stock.

Leon

Yep, the Dungeon pieces are the next to be sent down to have new moulds made and stock cast up from them.  I'm hoping to be able to get the first of the stock back here in time for Salute.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sixsideddice

......   and I`m buying a heap more 3D tiles when they`re ready... need them if I`m gonna make the worlds largest dungeon  ;)

Nouseforausername

Thanks guys. will keep my eyes peeled at salute!

Bloodaxe

Sorry for Threadomancy- but any idea when the Dungeon World set will be available again? Id like to buy the large main set and add from there.

Techno

I'm sure Leon will be back to you on that one, 'as soon as' , Bloodaxe.  :)
Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Quote from: Bloodaxe on 04 April 2015, 05:07:42 AM
Sorry for Threadomancy- but any idea when the Dungeon World set will be available again? Id like to buy the large main set and add from there.

It's been on the 'nearly finished' pile for some time now, I just need to get the rules reformatted and then we're good to go I think.  Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.  Hopefully once we're past Salute I can find a couple of days to get that sorted out.

If you're in a rush for one though, pop me an email and we'll get one put together as a custom job.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Leon on 04 April 2015, 07:37:24 PM
It's been on the 'nearly finished' pile for some time now, I just need to get the rules reformatted and then we're good to go I think.  Plus with the expansion of the Warband ranges, we might look at revamping the figures that come with the set as well.  Hopefully once we're past Salute I can find a couple of days to get that sorted out.

If you're in a rush for one though, pop me an email and we'll get one put together as a custom job.

8)

I can wait. Im in the USA so it will take a bit anyway. The War Store has them listed as available for $89.00 USA $. 
Keep us posted!