Warhammer 8th ed using 10mm figs

Started by lawhock76, 19 February 2015, 11:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawhock76

long time...

so no pics!  sorry.  Orc army is finished but not based.  I got distracted by RTV rubber moulds and original RT space elves/dwarves/orcs etc...

so continued to play 8th for a while. basically it was no fun (3 books required, too much cross referencing)  tried to teach my "Historical biased" mate,
hard task, lots of befuddled stares.  looked at 9th for a bit = more of the same.

so I have 2nd and 3rd ed WFB, probably going to go with one, the other or a mix of both.  I really like
a dice per man and the weapon being meaningful.  I didn't get the Ratmen, but I have the Polish Winged Lancers.  i'll try to get some pics
sorted.  Eureka chaos dwarf army is waiting to be painted, so it the Evil Men kickstarter,  and so is  the Pendraken LOA army for 10mm Pike and Shotte. Lead mountain is winning.

lawhock76

pics, basing to be completed

lawhock76

pics, need to down grade my camera settings.

lawhock76

elves on stages.  7 with melee weapons, 7 with bow. I left for use as hero. 
previous shot of lizardmen. I think of these as my gay brigade. they are so happy and soft, compared
to other lizard types I've seen around.  not sure ill bring up their strength much, kinda expensive @ £6 a unit
compared to the competitions detail and variety.