Warband Rules and figures - Now available!

Started by Leon, 18 February 2015, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cardophillipo

AndyT

I've only realised today that there are "Squig lookalikes" in the dungeon monsters range. I noticed some in the pics in the rulebook but assumed that they were GW Warmaster ones (I know, heresy!).

Hopefully Leon will be able to add them to my order (e-mail sent  :D). They will make a nice addition to the Shaman unit.

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 22 February 2015, 07:19:13 PM
Hopefully Leon will be able to add them to my order (e-mail sent  :D). They will make a nice addition to the Shaman unit.

Email replied and we'll get those added for you, no bother. 

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

AndyT

Plasticoutsider

Can't wait for the rules to arrive!
I love the idea of dioramas for units.
I can see my Moorcock shelves taking some abuse over the next few weeks.

Chieftain

Quote from: Plasticoutsider on 25 February 2015, 03:14:43 PM
I love the idea of dioramas for units.

They are so fun to do!

Its really an opportunity to let your imagination go wild and create a proper looking unit, rather than a few stragglers on a tiny base.  And it shows off Pendraken's miniatures in their full glory too i think.

:)
Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Plasticoutsider

Quote from: Chieftain on 25 February 2015, 03:55:20 PM
They are so fun to do!

Its really an opportunity to let your imagination go wild and create a proper looking unit, rather than a few stragglers on a tiny base.  And it shows off Pendraken's miniatures in their full glory too i think.

:)

That's next month's wages spoken for then...

Chieftain

Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Plasticoutsider

Great stuff!  The rule book's just arrived!
Now the trick will be to not read it instead of working.
I think I baffle everyone here at work with the constant barrage of esoteric post I receive.
Today: a booklet of rules with green men on the front, and two bags of 15mm ancient Egyptians and Nubians.
The best question so far relates to an order of ECW figures from Pendraken: 'How can such a small envelope be so heavy?'

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Well one of our club members was accused of having a large bag of sex toys with him. Mind you people from Frodsham are affected by the fallout from Runcorn.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Plasticoutsider

'Fallout from Runcorn' sounds like a forgotten LP by The Fall!

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

jambo1

Quote from: Plasticoutsider on 26 February 2015, 01:42:10 PM
'Fallout from Runcorn' sounds like a forgotten LP by The Fall!

It would work well as a title for the mighty Fall, one of my all time favourite bands, nice to see them get a mention on a miniatures forum!! m/

Leon

Quote from: Maenoferren on 26 February 2015, 05:48:21 PM
so do all 25 figures fit on one base?

Yep, and very nicely indeed as well.  The Hill Dwarves are just being finished off now, so I should be able to get some pics of them towards the middle of next week hopefully.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!