Pendraken acquires Blitzkrieg Commander family of rulesets!

Started by Leon, 16 February 2015, 10:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonY

Have you also aquired the Online Battlegroup bit of software from Pete Leon, cos I use that a lot!!!

Really dont want to see that thing vanish, so heres hoping.

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 17 February 2015, 12:16:56 AM
Have you also aquired the Online Battlegroup bit of software from Pete Leon, cos I use that a lot!!!

Really dont want to see that thing vanish, so heres hoping.

Yep:

Quote from: Leon on 16 February 2015, 10:21:43 PM
The sale to Pendraken also includes the BKC website and forums as well, including the Battlegroups Online service.  For the time being, we will be keeping everything in place as it is, so people will still be able to visit the Blitzkrieg Commander website (http://www.blitzkrieg-commander.com/) and enjoy the fantastic resources and forum hosted there.

Everything is staying in place for now, and once we've had chance to look at everything we'll work out the best options for the various features on the BKC site.  Nothing will get dumped though, so don't worry about any of that.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Great news that a great ruleset is continuing to be supported by a great company. When will you be taking over Games Workshop? When on a roll... :D ;).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

GordonY

"When will you be taking over Games Workshop?"

No, no. no and a thousand times no, we dont want Pendraken producing overpriced plastic and shitecast "collectable miniatures".

Genom

BKC is one of my favourite rulesets and is what brought me to Pendraken in the first place to buy miniatures. So I don't think it could be in any better hands.

Thanks

Pavlovs_Dog

Interesting indeed : I enjoy Blitzkrieg Commander and  have a growing collection  of Pendraken miniatures , is this a match made  in heaven ? I ask myself.

Great to see chaps,
Jerry

getagrip

Quote from: GordonY on 17 February 2015, 07:27:16 AM
we dont want Pendraken producing overpriced plastic and shitecast "collectable miniatures".

Quote of the Year! ;D ;D ;D
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Does this mean that the 2nd Edition CWC will now appear ??

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

It's not "a hobby", it's not "THE hobby", it's "the PENDRAKENHOBBY" ;)

Good stuff, more power to the Pendraken elbow :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Roy

Quote from: Leon on 16 February 2015, 10:21:43 PM
Let us know what you think!

I want to make a pre-order for Blitzkrieg Commander (second edition) please.

I think that sums up my feelings on the news  :)
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

toxicpixie

Actually, does that mean 2nd Edition CWC with the BKC style stats will be out quicker, or is it shelved back a bit...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting