Very nice indeed

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lowlylowlycook

parkerm17

Can anyone tell me who makes the trains featured?   I have been trying to find 10mmm train models for some time without success: the Boer War model made by Pendraken sounds to be of limited use outside of the Boer War.

Leman

I bought some very nice 10mm trains on Ebay. They don't work because they are static display models, both C19th. I photographed them and posted them last month but can't quite remember which board.  :-[
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

urbancohort

One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: parkerm17 on 04 June 2018, 10:12:22 AM
Can anyone tell me who makes the trains featured?   I have been trying to find 10mmm train models for some time without success: the Boer War model made by Pendraken sounds to be of limited use outside of the Boer War.

The trains are available through ebay/amazon (look for del Prado 1/160) or from amercom - http://www.amercom-hobby.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=63&sort=p.price&order=ASC .Prices there are 9.89€ and 10€ postage for Europe.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

jfariahitech

Figures and Vehicles - Pendraken
Scratchbuild Cardboard Buildings and Cemetery - Mário Laranja

Hope you like these unique dios!
m/

Ithoriel

As ever, those are spectacular!

Thanks for letting us see them.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Superb. I love using railways in a game, especially ACW, FPW and early WWI. Supply depot raid makes for a good scenario with a purpose. I particularly like the warehouse in the third diorama.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Steve J

As always lovely, lovely work.

Techno

Really, really good !!

Cheers - Phil