Train and Plane Dioramas!

Started by Leon, 13 August 2010, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Awesome...AGAIN....You swine !! ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Leon

Now that's a big boat!  If I ever go to Portugal, I'm coming for a visit.   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

That is a serious bit of maritime kit - nicely done again! 8)

Nav

were did you get that ship kit may i ask

GrumpyOldMan

Hi

I think that he was lucky and found somebody's old kit of the Airfix 1/180 Great Western. I saw one go for 51 pounds on eBay.

The only others I can think of off hand are also either hard to find and/or out of scale.

There's the Lindberg Civil War blockade runner (1/124)

Revell Great Eastern (1/388)

Zvezda 1/100 Sirius

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Techno

Absolutely awesome !
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Rothgar68

Leon

The last one?!  :'(

I have to say, as a body of work, these diorama's are exceptional.  The time and effort that has gone into them, the detail in planning on each one.  I've said before, if I ever find myself in Portugal, I will be doing everything I can to go and visit Carlos, and see these little marvels for myself.

I do hope though, that CB gets the itch again soon, and maybe a few more appear in the future...  ;)

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'm sure he means the last photo of this batch...
I hope so anyway!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner