Show: Colours

Started by Leon, 13 August 2010, 07:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

13 August 2010, 07:27:16 PM Last Edit: 01 September 2010, 12:19:44 PM by Megamatman
11th/12th September, at Newbury Racecourse, Newbury.

http://www.colours.org.uk/index_files/Page518.htm
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Get your orders in for Colours as soon as you can, we're gonna be busy next week replacing the stock.  I think we'll be seeing Nik, SteveJ and Kiwidave, anyone else going?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Stuart

Might be up there, but it's a 5 week month so money is a bit tight...

Eldamarelf

I will be there but you already know that!

Tom H

Sandinista

Megamatman

Hope everybody's enjoying Colours!  8)
Megamatman

republic of tolworth

Enjoyed so much I was 'forced' to give Leon more money for shiney bits of AWI :D

Loved the old style till ;)

Thanks guys.
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Megamatman

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 11 September 2010, 03:52:58 PM
Enjoyed so much I was 'forced' to give Leon more money for shiney bits of AWI :D

Loved the old style till ;)

Thanks guys.

lol thats shiney and new for us!  :-[  ;D
Megamatman

Sandinista

Was there and collected a small-ish BEF shaped package, no to paint it  :)

Leon

We had a great show, really enjoyed it.  Bit knackered now, but I'll get the pics sorted and try and get the report done tonight!  (As long as my interweb connection decides to work at home!)

Eldamarelf

I got in around 8:30 last night was not a bit knackered was absolutely shattered had an excellent weekend bar the small issue of not sleeping very well. Picked up my small pre order and some extra bits and then made a huge order. If I ever get it all painted will make up 3 corps for spearhead as well as all the extra bits I can have.

I honestly did think Dave was going to fall off his chair taking the order though and I know that casting it all will be fun for the poor sod who has to do it.

I just need to work on my painting now.

Tom H. :d

Leon