Bases

Started by Fenton, 09 February 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

Hi Leon and Chief

Any idea when the new 100x50 bases  or the special movement trays you were talking about will be appearing on the web store ?

Cheers
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

We were planning on releasing those at the same time as the revamped ranges.  As with the figures, they're all ready to go, we're just waiting on the website update to launch the rules.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Thanks Leon. Do you think it will be this week?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

Quote from: Fenton on 09 February 2015, 04:08:12 PM
Thanks Leon. Do you think it will be this week?

I'm hoping so, I spoke with the webguy yesterday and he was working on the update then.  I'm just waiting on some news from him.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

That's OK I just want to order a few thingsand thought it easier to do it in one package

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 09 February 2015, 04:50:19 PM
That's OK I just want to order a few thingsand thought it easier to do it in one package

Me too; looking forward to seeing the new minis :)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

cardophillipo

Will you have Warband bases at the WMMS Show?

Cheers

Richard P  :)

Leon

Quote from: cardophillipo on 21 February 2015, 09:40:51 PM
Will you have Warband bases at the WMMS Show?

Should have, yep, but if there's anything in particular you'd like us to have with us, best thing to do is pop us an email in advance and we can put them aside for you.

8)

cardophillipo

Thanks Leon will do, probably go for the WAR-MVT1 as I use 40mm x 20mm bases for Cold War Commander and I also picked up a copy of Warmaster in a local second hand book shop and I believe that uses 40mm x 20mm bases.

I will work out what I need and drop you an email.

Cheers

Richard

Leon

Quote from: cardophillipo on 23 February 2015, 09:17:26 AM
Thanks Leon will do, probably go for the WAR-MVT1 as I use 40mm x 20mm bases for Cold War Commander and I also picked up a copy of Warmaster in a local second hand book shop and I believe that uses 40mm x 20mm bases.

I will work out what I need and drop you an email.

Cheers

Richard

No worries.

8)

Gunhit

The only real issue I have with big bases and that goes for all rules using them is representing them in close terrain. Essentially you have to have movable terrain or place the unit on top of the terrain or as close to it as you can.  :o

What are you all planning to do with Warband?

Adrian

getagrip

Quote from: Gunhit on 13 March 2015, 05:04:46 PM
The only real issue I have with big bases and that goes for all rules using them is representing them in close terrain. Essentially you have to have movable terrain or place the unit on top of the terrain or as close to it as you can.

Good point.

It's a trade off isn't it.  The bigger bases look great but cause other issues.

Ho hum :-\
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.