Wargame, Soldier & Strategy Painting Tutorial on a Militia Miniature!

Started by Leon, 05 February 2015, 03:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The folks at WSS have just posted a painting tutorial using Andersen from our Militia Miniatures range, and a cracking job they've done on him too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi3D7eu4AM

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

jambo1

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

freddy326

I only read as far as 'WSS Painting Tutorial', imagine my disappointment when there were no tricornes in site! :(

Leon

Quote from: freddy326 on 04 March 2015, 01:07:05 PM
I only read as far as 'WSS Painting Tutorial', imagine my disappointment when there were no tricornes in site! :(

:( :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Quote from: freddy326 on 04 March 2015, 01:07:05 PM

same here  :-/

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

I keep opening this thread thinking it's the War of Spanish Succession, then getting a doh! moment when I discover, yet again, that it's about 28mm more than modern.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Upgraydd

Speaking of Wargames, Soldiers And Strategy, the latest issue arrived yesterday. In it there is an excellent article by Paul Burkin discussing the benefits of painting and gaming with 10mm. There were glowing comments regarding the Pendraken range.

If I was already hooked on 10mm & Pendraken then I think this article would have drawn me in.

Leon

Quote from: Upgraydd on 19 March 2015, 09:47:16 PM
Speaking of Wargames, Soldiers And Strategy, the latest issue arrived yesterday. In it there is an excellent article by Paul Burkin discussing the benefits of painting and gaming with 10mm. There were glowing comments regarding the Pendraken range.

If I was already hooked on 10mm & Pendraken then I think this article would have drawn me in.

Agreed, it's a great article and I think there may be a second one coming somewhere down the line.