WW1 Machine Gun Horses

Started by vonlacy, 02 February 2015, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonlacy

I can not find anything like this in the catalogue so here is a simple request for the design wizards at Pendraken- A machine gun horse set: a gun horse, tripod horse and an ammunition horse. These can be generic to cover late colonial to the end of the 1940's. It would give cavalry their machine gun transports. Aesthetically, it looks a lot better than having two machine gun bases with moving cavalry, without these draft horses it's like seeing "limbered" artillery with no limber or horses

nikharwood

Maenoferren

Quote from: vonlacy on 02 February 2015, 01:47:49 PM
I can not find anything like this in the catalogue so here is a simple request for the design wizards at Pendraken- A machine gun horse set: a gun horse, tripod horse and an ammunition horse. These can be generic to cover late colonial to the end of the 1940's. It would give cavalry their machine gun transports. Aesthetically, it looks a lot better than having two machine gun bases with moving cavalry, without these draft horses it's like seeing "limbered" artillery with no limber or horses
would the maxim set from NWF or the Boer range not do... admitedly they are mules but might work????
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Maenoferren

Quote from: Maenoferren on 02 February 2015, 02:05:03 PM
would the maxim set from NWF or the Boer range not do... admitedly they are mules but might work????

Duhhhh read the posts before....
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

vonlacy