Good on you Miss Sears!

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 01 February 2015, 10:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

;D
Andi Murry's girlfriend has hit back at the critism of her language at the semi-final of the Australian Open by wearing this:
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/01/kim-sears-parental-advisrory-explicit-content-murray
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

TEnnis - one of the worst three - on for hours, NOTHING happens and it NEVER finishes on time. (others are Golf and Snooker - fortunately Darts has migrated to Sky).

IanS  >:( >:( >:( >:(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Fenton

Have to agree though it is marginally better than Horse Racing and Golf

Wimbledon fortnight is the worst two weeks of the year. Wish they could get rid of Wimbledon to SKY as well
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

"Not yours, in good sooth!
Heart, you swear like a comfit-maker's wife!
"Not you, in good sooth," and "as true as I live,"
and "as God shall mend me," and "as sure as day"—
And givest such sarcenet surety for thy oaths
As if thou never walk'st further than Finsbury.
Swear me, Kate, like a lady as thou art,
A good mouth-filling oath, and leave "in sooth,"
And such protest of pepper-gingerbread,
To velvet-guards and Sunday citizens.(Hotspur)"

Shakespeare - Henry IV Part 1, Act 3, Scene 1

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Typical of that perverse Kitty - who no doubt squats malignantly in front of his TV staring his neck whenever the tennis is on. TENNIS TO SKY.

IanS

ps bet he likes goff and sunker as well.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

getagrip

Quote from: ianrs54 on 01 February 2015, 10:48:43 AM
TEnnis - one of the worst three - on for hours, NOTHING happens and it NEVER finishes on time. (others are Golf and Snooker - fortunately Darts has migrated to Sky).

IanS  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Agree, agree, agree, agree!
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Subedai

Tennis (yawn), golf (yawn), darts (yawn), snooker (yawn), horse racing (yawn), Olympics (ya..)-some Olympic events I can watch. The only sports I can tolerate for any longer than about 10 minutes at a time are football (the proper one), some rugby and Aussie Rules.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Hertsblue

The fact that they had to bring in a lip-reader to discover what she was saying seems to suggest a manufactured storm in a teacup.

Quote from: Subedai on 01 February 2015, 02:14:33 PM
Tennis (yawn), golf (yawn), darts (yawn), snooker (yawn), horse racing (yawn), Olympics (ya..)-some Olympic events I can watch. The only sports I can tolerate for any longer than about 10 minutes at a time are football (the proper one), some rugby and Aussie Rules.

Hear, hear. Though I'll occasionally watch the American version, provided it's the pro game. Oh, and the IPL, of course. 
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

nikharwood

paulr

Quote from: mad lemmey on 01 February 2015, 10:22:59 AM
;D
Andi Murry's girlfriend has hit back at the critism of her language at the semi-final of the Australian Open by wearing this:
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/01/kim-sears-parental-advisrory-explicit-content-murray

While not a fan of tennis I do appreciate the response to the media beat up  :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!