new releases

Started by Dave, 27 January 2015, 09:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Will I be able to use those Adrian helmeted boyos as 1920 Poles in tunic?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

No reason why not........

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Nosher

When will the eyeties be available?

I feel a Corpo Truppe Voluntaire coming on...
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 28 January 2015, 05:18:06 PM
When will the eyeties be available?

I feel a Corpo Truppe Voluntaire coming on...

They are moulded now,just got to black wash and put up on line.

Dave
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Quote from: Leon on 28 January 2015, 06:42:29 PM
They are moulded now,just got to black wash and put up on line.

Dave

Nice one ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Chad

Any other Israeli Armour in the pipeline, such as M50,M51,Magach 3 and 6?

Chad

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 28 January 2015, 09:34:31 PM
Any other Israeli Armour in the pipeline, such as M50,M51,Magach 3 and 6?

Just what's mentioned in this list: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,11175.0.html
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

John Cook

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 28 January 2015, 12:01:53 AM
Hello

Looking forward to seeing the Italian CTV. If they are in Adrian, tunic and puttees then they will be handy in quite a lot of theatres, right through Asia and South America

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Sorry, Grumpy, as the 'author' of these they are in greatcoat for the period late 36 to early 37, essentially the Guadalajara battles and before the M33 helmet more or less replaced the Adrian-type. 

GrumpyOldMan

Hello John

Quote from: John Cook on 29 January 2015, 10:19:21 AM
Sorry, Grumpy, as the 'author' of these they are in greatcoat for the period late 36 to early 37, essentially the Guadalajara battles and before the M33 helmet more or less replaced the Adrian-type. 

Curses, I was looking forward to some basic types with puttees, tunic and Adrian. I think with the greatcoat they'll fit in with the Polish Russian war and other eastern European scenarios but might look a bit out of place in steamy jungles  :'( :'(

Cheers  :)

GrumpyOldMan