Started by Leon, 21 January 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leman

Greetings General. Welcome aboard.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

neilpcegerton

The rules are on wargames vault now, priced £10.

Neil

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Upgraydd

I've grabbed the PDF...couldn't wait for the actual book to be shipped over to this side of the world but I will of course be grabbing a copy once the army packs are available.

Leon

Quote from: Upgraydd on 17 February 2015, 12:41:45 AM
I've grabbed the PDF...couldn't wait for the actual book to be shipped over to this side of the world but I will of course be grabbing a copy once the army packs are available.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Got the Pdf from Wargame Vault this morning. Will have a good read before deciding how to proceed but most likely to go for fantasy Italian Renaissance.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

cbr3d.com

Knock on the door, it's the postman, and a lovely large envelope with Goblin and Hill Dwarf army packs and a copy of 'Warband'.   :D

Now the question is how to fit them into the painting schedule, it might be awkward but I am sure I will find a way.   :-\    ;)    8)

sebigboss79

Hi all, Hi Leon

apologies to all members for my recent absence. The Uni is my only excuse.

The rules look great and I will get a Hardcopy at Carronade (yes that is the beginning of an order, Leon).

Looking at the WGV preview I am wondering if you will make those bases with the dice insert available? Although I do not appreciate rebasing my Dark Elves (*shakes fist @ Leon) I shall see if a new Dark Elf Army is in order and of course they will need opponents. Also great job on the CWC, FWC and BKC rules. You keep finding ways to access my budget that I find strangely attractive  :D

See you at Carronade and will make sure to post my order in due time.

Roland

AndyT

I'm still unsure about whether to get the rules.

On the plus side I don't have existing 10mm fantasy figures so I don't have the issue of using or potentially rebasing an Warmaster army. In fact the large 100mm bases are quite a plus for the modeller in me as I would enjoy making some nice mini diorama bases.

The downside for me with these and many other sets of rules is that I have limited playing space at home so a 6x4 feet table is just not possible for me. However I'm thinking that I could use unit bases of 40x20mm with a much smaller playing area, maybe 3x2 feet, but losing the chance to create some nice larger based units.

Hmm, decisions, decisions...... :-\