Started by Leon, 21 January 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

Hi Neil  :-h

working now.  whats the postage cost on the rules

Chieftain

Official Guru of our Warband rules!

cbr3d.com

Working fine here, just needed to get the hamster woken up and running on his wheel.    :)

Leon

Quote from: old smokie on 14 February 2015, 05:07:43 PM
working now.  whats the postage cost on the rules

Just the usual Pendraken minimums, so £2 within the UK, £3.50 Europe and £4.00 everywhere else.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fairoaks024

Excellent news, been waiting since I saw the announcement
on TWW, ordered today and had to join to say hi!
Really looking forward to playong these

Regards

Jim

Fenton

Welcome to the forum Mr Fairoaks

What is TWW?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Fenton

Leon

Have you thought about supplying the rules on a USB stick like some other companies?

For a 512mb one its about a £1   I am sure you get them cheaper in bulk

Just a thought
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Fairoaks024

Hi Fenton

The wargames website forum

Regards

Jim

Fenton

Leon

Quote from: Fenton on 14 February 2015, 08:30:20 PM
Have you thought about supplying the rules on a USB stick like some other companies?

For a 512mb one its about a £1   I am sure you get them cheaper in bulk

Potentially, I know Pete at Baccus has been doing that for some time now.  Most things depend on how the sales of the rules go, so we'll make notes of everything along the way and see what the best options are as we progress.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Welcome Mr.Fairoaks, or should that be Mr.Sevenpines?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

getagrip

Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Fairoaks024

Cheers chaps, nice to be here

Regards

Jim