Warband Rules!

Started by Leon, 21 January 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamish

I'm sitting on the fence atm, deciding whether to buy some now or wait till the revamped ranges are released. Its gon be good.

cbr3d.com

Quote from: Hamish on 13 February 2015, 07:04:39 PM
I'm sitting on the fence atm, deciding whether to buy some now or wait till the revamped ranges are released. Its gon be good.

Hamish - Or you could buy some of the old ones now and then augment them with the new figures, that way you will be able to have a greater variety.   ;)

Leon

Quote from: Fenton on 12 February 2015, 10:50:51 PM
Any word on the PDF yet at all?

I've had a message from the webguy and the update should be in place before the end of the weekend, so both hardcopy and pdf will be available within the next couple of days.

Quote from: Hamish on 13 February 2015, 07:04:39 PM

The new figures will appear very soon after, only a couple of days later I'd expect.  I've got all the pics taken (apart from one) so they're good to go.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

getagrip

Quote from: Leon on 13 February 2015, 09:45:03 PM
I've had a message from the webguy and the update should be in place before the end of the weekend, so both hardcopy and pdf will be available within the next couple of days.

The new figures will appear very soon after, only a couple of days later I'd expect.  I've got all the pics taken (apart from one) so they're good to go.

8)

8)

Get the burners ready  ;)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

cbr3d.com

Now to watch the site crash as every member keeps logging on awaiting the launch!   ;D

getagrip

Quote from: Fig.ht on 13 February 2015, 10:02:51 PM
Now to watch the site crash as every member keeps logging on awaiting the launch!   ;D

Nooooooooo!  :'( :'( :'(

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

14 February 2015, 02:23:25 AM #172 Last Edit: 18 February 2015, 01:10:28 PM by Megamatman

Right then, as a special treat for all you lovely Forum members, we've set up a special 'Buy It Now' page for the Warband rules, so you can now buy a physical copy ahead of the main release!

Simply follow this link: http://pendraken.co.uk/Warband-Fantasy-Rules-p7177/!  In no time at all a lovely shiny copy of Warband will drop through your letterbox and you can be one of the cool kids that got it before everyone else!

:-bd

The pdf version has been submitted to Wargame Vault, but as it's our first publication with them we have to wait for their admin team to authorise it for sale.  Shouldn't be long and I'll update everyone as soon as it's available.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

neilpcegerton

Techno

Just noticed.....
Welcome to the forum, Neil.
Cheers - Neil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

getagrip

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner