what happened to the Fomorians?

Started by Dunnadd, 20 January 2015, 06:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Well.....Here I am....Brain the size of a peanut planet and they ask me to mix putty..... ;) ;D

Cheers - Phil (Apologies to those who have never seen or heard the 'Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy.')

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

So long and thanks for all the fish - and contrary to all rumors I'm not an aquatic mammal.

IanS

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Dunnadd

Two and four-fifths year anniversary of last mention of the Fomorians

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Shhh...
It will be the armoured ducks and bears next!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Dunnadd

Couldn't you release them as an "old range"? Then no conversions needed and could always re-release as a Warband range later

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dunnadd on 07 November 2017, 08:02:14 PM
Couldn't you release them as an "old range"? Then no conversions needed and could always re-release as a Warband range later

Works for me.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

To be honest I'm not sure what we're doing with them.  They've been master moulded but as they weren't in the Warband rules we didn't bother doing anything with them.  I'm hoping to tie up some of these loose ends through the first 6 months of 2018 so we can work something out then.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dunnadd

09 November 2017, 12:38:01 AM #37 Last Edit: 09 November 2017, 01:00:58 AM by Dunnadd
On the seventh day of the eleventh month of the year 2017 of our Lord, Leon made the Sacred Oath to release the Fomorians from their non-cast bondage by the sixth month of the year 2018. And that, upon his very life, no tank , armoured personnel carrier or other historical miniature would prevent this from taking place.  And there was much rejoicing.

For the people had been crying out for many years "let my people go" and "set my people free"

Orcs

But the Dark Lord is allowed to do he wishes, He can twist and manipulate the time and space continuum of the 10mm universe, pour scorn and pain upon the casting dwarves, Neglect to send FSN's latest order. Twist Technos arm until he produces Duckmen (or even Duck Men).  Re- release the HOTT Penis men army. OOPS! I promised never to mention them again.  Anything he wishes he can do or not do - If Adele lets him 

So while he has made a definite statement, in his all powerful state the six month of the year 2018 may not occur in the 10mm universe until December 2025 in our time.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno II

They're on my desk. :P.....Lots of the b*ggers....But they're still not top priority at the mo'. :D

Cheers - Phil :)

howayman

Have they been lost on your work desk for 5 years?
Almost biblical  ;)