what happened to the Fomorians?

Started by Dunnadd, 20 January 2015, 06:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnadd

I remember Leon or someone posting photos of Fomorians / DefinitelyNotFimir greens a long time back. A year? Years? Not sure. Any estimate on when they might get cast?

howayman

Dunnadd

are there Aztec greens made already too?

fsn

I had an Aztec green carpet. Hard wearing.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Maenoferren

That is a point...I totally forgot about them....maybe they have become creatures of myth and legend? :o
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

petercooman

Quote from: Dunnadd on 20 January 2015, 06:54:09 PM
I remember Leon or someone posting photos of Fomorians / DefinitelyNotFimir greens a long time back. A year? Years? Not sure. Any estimate on when they might get cast?

Here you go.

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2272.0.html

In the last page leon says they where supposed to do them in january (of last year that is).

Dunnadd

this is an outrage etc. Not really - they're ok, but not as good as i remembered, and armoured werewolves/gnolls are more of a priority for me anyway. Oh well.

thanks for the link

Leon

They've been master moulded but we didn't get any further with them yet.  We are doing some work on the Fantasy at the moment, so hopefully they'll be arriving at some point this year.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

20 January 2015, 11:40:05 PM #8 Last Edit: 20 January 2015, 11:44:19 PM by Luddite
Quote from: Leon on 20 January 2015, 11:22:11 PM
They've been master moulded but we didn't get any further with them yet.  We are doing some work on the Fantasy at the moment, so hopefully they'll be arriving at some point this year.

8)

Like.   :D

'Balori' i believe.  Can't wait to get my hands on some of these. 
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Dunnadd

glad to hear it Leon - which fantasy? or is it secret? Would it be werewolves maybe?

Balori is a good name - sounds good and difficult for certain companies which shall go un-amed to take legal action over. They're like the Candy Man of miniatures companies. You say their name three times and their lawyers appear behind you to sue you.

Chieftain

21 January 2015, 01:05:37 AM #10 Last Edit: 21 January 2015, 01:08:37 AM by Chieftain
Quote from: Dunnadd on 21 January 2015, 12:49:41 AM
glad to hear it Leon - which fantasy? or is it secret? Would it be werewolves maybe?

Balori is a good name - sounds good and difficult for certain companies which shall go un-amed to take legal action over. They're like the Candy Man of miniatures companies. You say their name three times and their lawyers appear behind you to sue you.

Goblins and Dwarves Dunnadd.  First of many maybe?
Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Dunnadd

Nice! So a fantasy range revamp maybe?

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dunnadd

QuoteTo go with these new rules, we are giving our Fantasy ranges a complete overhaul to provide as much variety as possible.  The new ranges will feature larger packs of 25 assorted infantry, 12 assorted cavalry or 3 guns with crews, each priced at £4.50 per pack.  All of these packs contain maximum variety, with no two figures being the same!  Phil Lewis has spent a huge amount of time sculpting these, changing weapons, adding shields, cloaks or pouches, to make every figure different to the last.

ohhhh this sounds very nice indeed. Reminds me of pre-slotta cit***l

Dunnadd

But will any of them be new figures, or will they just be slight variants on the existing ones?