Sci-Fi Star Ship Crew

Started by BCato, 04 July 2021, 04:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCato

I am looking for a figure that can represent star ship crew in space navy – so something quite formal.
Similar to the design of Star Wars Imperial Officers uniform which seems to a generic type of uniform for sci-fi. Or perhaps in a boiler suit type uniform.
With and without a cap so it would cover most sci-fi movie types.

Is anything like this in the pipeline?

Otherwise I can use the North Koreans.  :)

Thanks.

Techno II

Only Leon can really answer that, BC.

Cheers - Phil :)

fsn

You could also go a bit Starship Troopers with GRF5
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

d_Guy

I could embrace the request for starship officers and crewman as well.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Raider4

Like these?

Or something else?

Raider4

BCato

Thanks Raider 4.
Yes like those!

But after doing a bit more browsing last night after I posted I think that the civilians in the Human Sci-fi collection are what I will need to use for crew and save the North Koreans and others for my security or evil minions figures.

Thanks FSN I didn't think to look in the DAK range, it gives me some more options.

Big Insect

Quote from: Raider4 on 04 July 2021, 09:18:32 PM

These are pretty substantial lapels !!! - lots of room for medals
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.