"révolution française" !!!

Started by bradpitre, 16 January 2015, 10:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradpitre

hello !!
is it planned to complete a little French and Austrian lines 1794/1800?
it would be nice to have some cavalry and artillery for everyone, because there is nothing in the other periods to represent
I know this is not necessarily a sought subject and that's a shame !!!

I would also like to dream of seeing the Vendée !!!!!

eric
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

morrigan

Westmarcher

Curious as to why the drummer's instruments in the Napoleonic Wars range don't appear to have drum cords (but they do in the SYW and ACW ranges).
Would be good and seem right to include them in any new French Revolutionary Wars range.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Chad

Prussians would also be good if the range is going to be extended.

Chad

Fenton

I think the Revolutionary stuff is one of the earliest ranges Pendraken did...I remember a friend buying them many many years ago
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

clibinarium

I don't know whether the range could be continued in its current style; the sculptor who did the original work has long since moved on from Pendraken.

Bill Braham

The range is probably one of the few that has not been revisited and is only partially complete because the promised support was not forthcoming. Leon has indicated elsewhere that they will get around to re-vamping and expanding the range but that is a long way down the schedule. Meanwhile there are work rounds - artillery in bicorne from either Lancer or Magister. Hussars in mirliton from the SYW range etc.