Pendraken Painting Competition 2015!

Started by Leon, 08 January 2015, 02:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getagrip

Quote from: Leon on 28 February 2015, 10:51:59 PM
I know!  I'll be leaving them open for a while yet, but probably not midnight US time, as that would be 5am!  I've just got back from the show, so I've been awake since 5am this morning already!   :D

They will be open until around 2am-3am UK time.

Do you actually ever sleep? ;)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Leon

Quote from: getagrip on 01 March 2015, 12:30:03 AM
Do you actually ever sleep? ;)

Yeah, usually 5am-midday, then up and back to work again.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

getagrip

Quote from: Leon on 01 March 2015, 12:36:35 AM
Yeah, usually 5am-midday, then up and back to work again.

Blimey!

That's a pretty hard core shift pattern  :o

Leon

Quote from: getagrip on 01 March 2015, 12:39:04 AM
Blimey!

That's a pretty hard core shift pattern  :o

I know, we're hoping we can make it a bit more of a regular 9-5 before the end of the year.  But with Dave still at the day job he doesn't get down to the unit until 6pm, so he's working a 6pm-11pm shift as well.  We finish about the same time each night and then I head home and do a few hours work on the computer before bed.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Just a quick message to let everyone know that the winners of the 2015 Pendraken Painting Competition will be announced tonight, March 5th, at 7pm GMT!

:-bd

Techno

And thanks for the headaches.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

strangefellow

Good luck to all. Glad im not the who has to judge, a lot of beautiful entries.

Kassad

Good luck everyone! Greats entries this year.
2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

getagrip

Good luck everyone; some truly stunning entries  =D>

kev1964

What a great competition , some truly beautiful work across all categories, a true showcase of what can be achieved in 10mm. Judging these were far more difficult than i expected, i wish i had a pound for each time i looked at an entry picture  ;D,  now i'm going to relax with a nice bottle of red. ;D.
Well done to all who entered.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

Good luck

I have high hopes myself by going for the 'pity vote' and splitting the vote of  the well painted entries
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

paulr

Good luck to all who entered :)

Many thanks to all the judges, and apologies for the headaches ;)

Thanks to Leon, Pendraken and the other sponsors  :D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner