Pendraken Painting Competition 2015!

Started by Leon, 08 January 2015, 02:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 24 February 2015, 05:02:11 PM
Those can go in either category, up to you which one you prefer.  Sometimes it's worth seeing which category would have less competition...  ;)

Strategy,  in a wargames painting competition  :o :o :o ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

There are some corking entries in the mounted category. I really don't envy the judges' task.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

There's only a few days left in the competition, so make sure to get your entries posted before the closing deadline of midnight on Saturday night!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dr Dave

Might sound a bit dim. But IF I had some pictures, where do I post them? Or do I simply email them in? :-\

Leon

Quote from: Dr Dave on 26 February 2015, 12:20:48 PM
Might sound a bit dim. But IF I had some pictures, where do I post them? Or do I simply email them in? :-\

Thanks for the pics, I've received those now.  You'll need to go and make a post for your entries, something like:

"My Entry No. 1

Pictures to be added soon..."

I can then edit your posts and add in the pictures.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

I've edited in all of the missing entry pictures, some really nice work on show!  I'm away at the Hammerhead show now until Saturday evening, so I'll check all of the entries when I'm back online.  The competition threads will be closing shortly after midnight on Saturday, so make sure to get them done in time!

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

As if in early hours of Saturday or the early hours of Sunday Leon?  :'(
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Jc

Well time is almost up for this year ,some cracking entry's this year,as usual.Good luck everybody.
For myself Its the taking part,and the friendly competition that's important, like my lad Simon and myself for the last 3 years we have made it yearly event of entry rivalry.
And of course it promotes the whole of the Pendraken range which can't be a bad thing.

Matt J

27 February 2015, 10:18:41 AM #114 Last Edit: 27 February 2015, 10:54:25 AM by Matt of Munslow
Just the 2 entries for me (real life caught up and kyboshed any 11th hour painting)

Good luck all.
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Duke Speedy of Leighton

He says "Just two"
Two amazing entries Matt! :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ironduke

So when do we find out how many prizes Matt's silky skills have won, looks like I'm paying for my warband rules darn it!!! Is it judged over next few days? Good look to everyone, I've really enjoyed seeing the other entries (sometimes dismayed rather than delighted). It's been real fuel for the creative fire
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Only a couple of hours left folks!

Quote from: Ironduke on 28 February 2015, 09:57:36 PM
So when do we find out how many prizes Matt's silky skills have won, looks like I'm paying for my warband rules darn it!!! Is it judged over next few days? Good look to everyone, I've really enjoyed seeing the other entries (sometimes dismayed rather than delighted). It's been real fuel for the creative fire

We normally give the judges around 5 days or so to get their points allocated and then we'll do the announcement.

maciek

You promised to wait until US time midnight, Leon !  :)
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: maciek on 28 February 2015, 10:40:40 PM
You promised to wait until US time midnight, Leon !  :)

I know!  I'll be leaving them open for a while yet, but probably not midnight US time, as that would be 5am!  I've just got back from the show, so I've been awake since 5am this morning already!   :D

They will be open until around 2am-3am UK time.