List of new Vehicles coming through 2015/2016

Started by Leon, 07 January 2015, 12:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: getagrip on 25 February 2015, 08:58:36 PM
Or Aztecs...

NO NO NO THE "A" WORD.

Leon - Bar this man immediately  BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH  WIBBBBBBBBBBBBLE

IanS  :D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Roy

Just out of interest; what would you do with the aztecs should a range be produced?

I'm not in the know in regard opposing forces miniatures, or rules, for aztecs, so was just curious.

Er hem. Actually, this is the vehicle thread I've just noticed. So I'll find out another time.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

getagrip

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 26 February 2015, 10:51:39 AM
Just out of interest; what would you do with the aztecs should a range be produced?

I'm not in the know in regard opposing forces miniatures, or rules, for aztecs, so was just curious.

Er hem. Actually, this is the vehicle thread I've just noticed. So I'll find out another time.

I want to use them as opposition for Lizard men.
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

nikharwood

Quote from: getagrip on 26 February 2015, 11:05:00 AM
I want to use them as opposition for Lizard men.

Opposition? More like an appetiser...

getagrip

Quote from: nikharwood on 26 February 2015, 05:42:49 PM
Opposition? More like an appetiser...

;D

Yeah, the Warmaster Lizards are a bit tough but easy to break. :)

Risaldar Singh

Any chance the Duster could be a base for a M-41A3 Walker Bulldog? It was used in Korea and most importantly workhorse of the South Vietnamese tank corps...

Quote from: Leon on 07 January 2015, 12:25:57 AM

Vietnam
Armoured Truck
Commando AC
Vietnam Riverine
PBR MKII
Monitor
ATC
Junks and various Boats

Modern American
M60 variants
Duster
Sheridan
M2/M3 Bradley
Artillery
M108,M109,M110

mart678

Hi Risaldar Singh
M41 is just been scaled and will be on the production bench soon along with M26 and M551 after I finish 3 I am working on 2 are a day away from a photo shoot and then in the post to the Great ones :D :D :D

Hope you will like them

Risaldar Singh

Most excellent news! Put me down for a platoon. At least. :-)

Quote from: mart678 on 02 March 2015, 02:29:59 PM
Hi Risaldar Singh
M41 is just been scaled and will be on the production bench soon along with M26 and M551 after I finish 3 I am working on 2 are a day away from a photo shoot and then in the post to the Great ones :D :D :D

Hope you will like them

Orcs

Quote from: Dunnadd on 25 February 2015, 08:42:05 PM
You people just lust after anything with an exhaust pipe. Why can't you be normal and lust after miniature metal lycanthropes?

Does anyone remember the comic strip  "Tina Tailpipe"  in the bike magazine - I think it was called Back Street Heroes.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ithoriel

I thought it was Superbike, though I'm not a bike fan and just read the mags while waiting to go for a beer or three with someone who was.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dunnadd

Bikes, tanks, trucks - ain't no wheels on a werewolf, nor an armoured gnoll for that matter.

Quote from: Dunnadd on 05 March 2015, 08:49:51 PM
Bikes, tanks, trucks - ain't no wheels on a werewolf, nor an armoured gnoll for that matter.

It would appear this gentleman needs a dose of FSN's pills.....

IanS

Dunnadd

06 March 2015, 04:12:10 PM #102 Last Edit: 06 March 2015, 04:20:16 PM by Dunnadd
Do they help you achieve better focus on requesting sculpting and casting of lupine lycanthrope miniatures?

No they remove the stupid fixation - you will be after Mezzo Americans and 50's British tanks next.

IanS

getagrip

Quote from: ianrs54 on 06 March 2015, 04:37:06 PM
No they remove the stupid fixation - you will be after Mezzo Americans and 50's British tanks next.

IanS

And what's wrong with that?