List of new Vehicles coming through 2015/2016

Started by Leon, 07 January 2015, 12:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean67

Good list Leon but the tracked Rapier didn't come into service till after the Falklands war
It was first delivered to 22 Air Defence Regiment in Napier Bks Dortmund in 1983.
Might be an idea to concentrate on the British Falklands and Cold War ranges
To try and round these off as you already have the infantry
The Soviet infantry with possibly Bmp1 and BTR60/70 could also be done at this time, you already have T55 so this would quickly build up a Cold War force.
Regards
Sean

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Raider4

Quote from: Leon on 07 January 2015, 12:25:57 AM

Korea
M26 Pershing
M47

Nice, really nice. But still missing the M40 155mm HMC, M41 Walker-Bulldog and M4A3E8 I need for my planned classic 50's B-movie sci-fi action.

Cheers, Martyn

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 08 January 2015, 09:20:14 PM
Nope. But, just as messy.

Its off to the bathroom with his laminated vanguards again !  X_X X_X
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

wurrukatte

Great list and looking forward to the post war.

Shame no T35.

W

Leon026

That list is missing the French AMX-10RC and the ERC-90 (though the latter is arguably not a tank). No modern French list can operate without those two vehicles, who are by far more important (and more utilized) than the (paperweight) LeClerc.

Leon

I should have made it clear in the original post, this thread is vehicles that Mart will be working on for the next couple of years.  We also have another vehicle designer who is mainly working on the Arab-Israeli stuff, so I'll get another list added for his items soon.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave

Dave here
Just production moulded moulded JS3 and the AMX 13 with 75mm or 90mm barrells next will be the falklands aa guns followed by Italians for SCW.  Just recieved master for the deacon for desert fans, doing two sherman hulls to cover post war sherman variants - these masters are based around 67 arab israeli war ( I already have three field/at guns done).  Vehicles take the longest to do, infantry to support these can be done very quickly, hence the concentration on the vehicles.

Dave

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Good news. Which suspension on the Shermans - HVSS I hope - then usable for WWII and Korea as well, with the relevent turrets. Adds 4-5 models to the range.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Dave

Quote from: ianrs54 on 13 January 2015, 10:04:20 AM
Good news. Which suspension on the Shermans - HVSS I hope - then usable for WWII and Korea as well, with the relevent turrets. Adds 4-5 models to the range.

IanS

Hi Ian
I'm doing both hull types for the suspension.

Dave

Dave

Quote from: Sean67 on 08 January 2015, 09:19:01 AM
Good list Leon but the tracked Rapier didn't come into service till after the Falklands war
It was first delivered to 22 Air Defence Regiment in Napier Bks Dortmund in 1983.
Might be an idea to concentrate on the British Falklands and Cold War ranges
To try and round these off as you already have the infantry
The Soviet infantry with possibly Bmp1 and BTR60/70 could also be done at this time, you already have T55 so this would quickly build up a Cold War force.
Regards
Sean

He doesn't know it yet but techno will be doing the infantry :D

Dave

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

What don't I know?  ;)
I'll just grow another pair of arms then.  ;D ;D ;D
Looking forward to doing those. :)
Cheers - Phil

Sean67

Sleep and time off is over rated Techno
Your here to make stuff for us Gamers not to have Family time off  or Holidays.
Regards
Sean