List of new Vehicles coming through 2015/2016

Started by Leon, 07 January 2015, 12:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getagrip

Please don't take too long, I can't live with another six months of Nobby whining about it =)
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Fenton

Quote from: fsn on 13 March 2015, 05:28:46 PM
At least we've explained why my painting is so bad. Most of it is done by touch

How can you paint without touching the model?

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 13 March 2015, 07:10:52 PM
How can you paint without touching the model?

Show him the white one Nobby ;)

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

Is it there yet? Is it? Is it?

Having said that, I'm still waiting for my AVRE's.   ;D ;D ;D

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dunnadd

Since Conquerors and Centurion Bridgelayers look so similar they can easily be confused, you could just use the same figure for both, and cut down the massive log-jam of vehicles which are holding up the production of werewolves?

John Cook

Quote from: Dunnadd on 13 March 2015, 11:22:06 PM
Since Conquerors and Centurion Bridgelayers look so similar they can easily be confused, you could just use the same figure for both, and cut down the massive log-jam of vehicles which are holding up the production of werewolves?

I wonder why 10 kinds of Sherman are necessary when other ranges remain incomplete.

getagrip

Quote from: John Cook on 14 March 2015, 11:57:33 AM
I wonder why 10 kinds of Sherman are necessary when other ranges remain incomplete.

Just cos :D

fsn

Quote from: John Cook on 14 March 2015, 11:57:33 AM

I hate to ask ... but are you thinking of a specific range?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sebigboss79

Just saying but the German and American moderns are definitely an order.  :D

mart678

Hi Sebigoss79

Modern American armour will be finished shortly I will put some pictures of what is 100% complete this weekend but I will not send them to Dave & Leon until they are all done SOON

Martin

Dazza

Quote from: mart678 on 07 January 2016, 11:58:34 AMModern American armour will be finished shortly I will put some pictures of what is 100% complete this weekend

Tick, tock, tick, tock,     roll on the weekend, we'll see some awesome vehicles : )

Then we just gotta rely on Leon actually remembering to sort them out :)

is it time yet ? .....

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Roy

Can't wait to see all the WW2 Japanese armour rolling out of the moulds!

;D ;D

Maybe I should collect for 1919 and just have one British-built Mk IV, six Mark A Whippets and thirteen French-built Renault FTs. It would probably work well for games up to 1925  m/

Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Gunhit

Apologies if this has been answered before but just want to clarify after checking through the various posts on new modern armour. I am I correct in thinking the new modern armour range is to cover the Cold War period up to mid to late 80's only?

or will it be expanded in the future to cover current/near future?

Adrian

Leon

Quote from: Gunhit on 23 February 2016, 09:33:46 PM
Apologies if this has been answered before but just want to clarify after checking through the various posts on new modern armour. I am I correct in thinking the new modern armour range is to cover the Cold War period up to mid to late 80's only?

or will it be expanded in the future to cover current/near future?

The short-to-mid term plan is everything from 1946 upto the 80's at the moment, basically covering what's in the Cold War Commander rules.  Beyond that we will be moving into more current conflicts, but that would very much be a long-term project.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!