Some new WWI sculpts!

Started by Leon, 24 December 2014, 05:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

As it's Xmas, we've got some new WWI sculpts to preview for everyone!  This lot tick off some of the more requested items on the request lists, so hopefully everyone likes them!

British wiring party:

Highlanders in glengarry:

Belgian Lancers:

Casualties (Br/Ger/Fr/A-H/Generic):

And Martin's been busy working on an ammo wagon and ambulance model as well:

(It'll look better with some wheels and stuff on it!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Merry Christmas to the team at Pendraken, I thought you said you were closed  ;)  :)

All those look good :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Those look great !!
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else at Pendraken Towers too, Leon. <:-P <:-P <:-P
Cheers - Phil

fsn

I love the Glengarry, though shudder a the thought of trying to paint them!

As for the wagon ... this sort of popped into my head ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghKdGn8h5A

Merry Christmas to you. Milady, the Darker Lord and all the casting dwarves.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Those wagons are very nice and the wiring party perfect for engineers as well 8).

Leman

Looking very good. Liverpool Scots can now take to the field. Wagons look great.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Leon

Those Highlanders in glengarry look great in an interwar/pulp way - damn you  :'( :'( just when I was getting my list sorted out.

The generic casualty might take some of my dwindling resources as well. Does the absence of any Russian casualty mean that they are better at ducking?  :D :D

Merry Christmas to all from where the Christmas sun has already risen on what's going to be a really warm day.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Dannyboy

Love the Wagon and ambulance, terrific additions, however notice the absence of early war casualties, any chance of additions for BEF, French and Germans?

Dannyboy

Fantastic work, will there be early war casualties?

Techno

I think there were some pics put up on a thread a few days ago, DB.
I'll go see if I can find them !
Cheers - Phil

Dannyboy

Thanks for that Techno, do you have a link for the images of the early war casualties?, cheers

Leon

These are the only casualties for the WWI ranges at the moment.  We did the generic one in a cap to hopefully do duty for the earlier years, and I think the Austrian one is in a cap as well so can be used.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Why is the figure in the top picture holding a kitchen roll?  ;)

Can we have some Belgian Carabiniers please
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!