Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Here's my Anzacs for Vietnam - all based for Cold War Commander:

Commands

Infantry

Mortars

SAS

fishunter

nice stuff, seen pictures of your table with the hueys hovering over it too. Lovely, i can nearly smell the cordite and hear Wagner.
Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone.

Megamatman

Megamatman

nikharwood

Thanks fellas - it's about time these Antipodeans had another run-out...

I really did enjoy painting these - particularly the dogs as I've got 2 German Shepherds myself  8)

The other important thing to note here is that these would, with a different paintjob, make *great* SADF forces too..

jchaos79

Great dioramas, and beatiful stuff.

do you have VC?

nikharwood

Martyn

In obvious need of a Centurion to give fire support!

nikharwood

Ah - they've got a few [but they're MF so I've not included them here!]

Leon

Quote from: Martyn on 17 April 2010, 08:59:18 PM
In obvious need of a Centurion to give fire support!

I believe there is one of these in the stages of being built on a table somewhere.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bravo Six

Nik, nice work! Lovely stuff. I thought from your posts over at Ambush Alley, that 28mm was your main scale.  ;) You certainly have a way with the 10mm stuff!

-B6

nikharwood

Thanks Six  8)

My scales of choice: 2mm, 6mm, 10mm & 28mm - but 10s are my favourite and what I have the most of by a long way  ;D

nikharwood

Okeydokey - next solo battle is set up: a load of Aussies meandering through the jungle are about to get ambushed by VC & supporting NVA...pics & write-up to follow in th coming week in the Batreps section  8)