Battleground 2014 Photo's!

Started by Leon, 03 December 2014, 02:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've just uploaded all of the photo's from this years show, so head over and have a look on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.504863642989228.1073741831.388912817917645&type=3  (There's over 100 of them on there, so it was easier to use Facebook for it!)

Here's a quick selection as well:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Leman

Really sorry to have missed that. Will leave FK to comment on apostrophes.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

That last piccy looks awesome - is it a Franco-Prussian huge scale whole campaign game?!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Steve J

I'm pretty sure it is WWI. Looks mighty impressive IMHO.

toxicpixie

Just seen the other piccies with write up on Faceache - it is indeed WW1 :D

Really nice, *hatches infeasible plans
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leman

Apparently it's the Schlieffen "Plan" in action.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

paulr

Quote from: toxicpixie on 03 December 2014, 11:28:17 AM
Just seen the other piccies with write up on Faceache - it is indeed WW1 :D

Faceache tells me I need to login  :(

toxicpixie

Don't do it, it's a total time sink that just blasts your personal info to anyone with cash!

paulr

Quote from: toxicpixie on 04 December 2014, 12:53:30 AM
Don't do it, it's a total time sink that just blasts your personal info to anyone with cash!

Agree 100%

Techno

I don't do faceache either...I'll wait until Mrs Techno logs on.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 03 December 2014, 07:11:01 PM
Faceache tells me I need to login  :(

Ah, that's odd, the album should be open to public viewing?  I've checked all of the settings on it and everything looks OK at this end, can you try again?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Actually.....It DOES work......Nice pics. :)
Cheers - Phil