NKE; mainly Newlines, and a few Mag. Mil.

Started by FierceKitty, 11 October 2014, 03:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

They are. There are just three MM chariots and one converted Libyan in the mix.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Norm

Nice to see these. At my last show I bought a bag of spear and a bag of chariot from Magister Milium just to see how they will look. I think I will do these next after my Union ACW. The line of chariots look great. Thanks for showing.

Bodvoc

Very nice Egyptians, what rules have you based them up for? I recently bought some of the Newline Trojan and Mycenaean's, also very good figures.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Techno

FierceKitty

Home-grown rules, but bases are about DBx size. If you'd like to have a look at the rules, drop me your email.

Techno

I wish you hadn't headed the thread with 'NKE'.
I keep thinking it's a spam thread advertising a certain brand of sporting apparel. :D
Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

They look cracking, especially so at "battle distance", en masse, ready to kick some Hittite or Sea Peoples up the kilt :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

They'll be a bit more modern than that. Consider them part of the Libyan-dominated period so they can go head-to-head with the Assyrians.

toxicpixie

Ok, kick those murdering Asiatic upstarts up the Qurubuti ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

Point taken about NKE, but remember the Hellenic roots of "Nike". I can't just call them Egyptians, since I've also got Khedivals and Ayyubids.

jchaos79

Did egyptian chariot fit in a 20mm frontal base x 40mm lenght base ?

FierceKitty

My bases are 4cm wide by 3 deep, I think. I find that Seleucid scythed chariots need a deeper base. Haven't tested the Assyrians yet.