New releases before the Xmas deadline?

Started by Gran76, 22 November 2014, 08:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gran76

Just wondered if there will be any new releases before the Xmas postage deadline  :-\

Leon

Quote from: Gran76 on 22 November 2014, 08:46:40 PM
Just wondered if there will be any new releases before the Xmas postage deadline  :-\

At the moment we're not sure to be honest.  All the focus for the next week is on our show next weekend, so once we get past that we can see where we are with the moulds.  That'll take us into December though, so any releases would be too late for anyone outside Europe.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Gran76

Thanks for the prompt reply Leon , was in a bit of a dilemma of what to order some WW1 or some of the falklands releases which you have in the pipeline that falklands war bren looked awesome one of the best not taking anything away from your other sculptors just what I need for my Falklands war marine platoon

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

I can think of a super Christmas present. ;)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

petercooman

FierceKitty

Ugh. I still remember the searing disappointment of opening some Christmas presents and finding a shirt inside. Probably a major reason why I became a nudist.

barbarian

And now you receive empty presents.

Better ?
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

WeeWars

Quote from: FierceKitty on 23 November 2014, 02:13:58 AM
Ugh. I still remember the searing disappointment of opening some Christmas presents and finding a shirt inside. Probably a major reason why I became a nudist.

A got a shirt for my birthday. It didn't have that effect on me.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Quote from: barbarian on 23 November 2014, 08:29:45 AM
And now you receive empty presents.

Better ?

Perhaps they should be called absents.