rugby

Started by barbarian, 22 November 2014, 02:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 22 March 2015, 10:40:37 AM
I think yesterday had 3 good refs...I was surprised to here Steve Walsh had retired just before the game   but was glad Wayne Barnes wasnt involved

Steve Walsh was a disgrace  >:(
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Steve J

Cracking games of rugby all round and I also thought that the refs had cracking games which makes a big difference.

Luddite

I agree Steve, it was a good tournament and all the games on the final day were excellent.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Nosher

And meanwhile in the world of real rugby, Leeds Rhinos are still on for the treble <:-P

Come on HULL KR - all White Rose Final ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Sandinista

Quote from: Nosher on 31 July 2015, 10:19:30 PM
And meanwhile in the world of real rugby, Leeds Rhinos are still on for the treble <:-P

Come on HULL KR - all White Rose Final ;)

That is not REAL rugby

Nosher

Quote from: Sandinista on 31 July 2015, 11:58:23 PM
That is not REAL rugby

Last time I checked the definition of rugby was a game played by men with odd shaped balls who carry the ball and attempt to place it over their opponents goal line.

Unlike Union where they play arial ping pong pointlessly for two thirds of the game. :P
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

White Rose Final. Happy Days.

And another one in the eye for Tony Smith 8)

Frank Carson

Nosher

Meanwhile in Super League another Aussie is sent home crying into his beer.....

Rhinos 49 Wire 10. Trebles still on!

Frank Carson