rugby

Started by barbarian, 22 November 2014, 02:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westmarcher

Quote from: getagrip on 28 February 2015, 04:20:30 PM
So chuffed; the Jocks take another pounding!

Woo-hoo :-bd

:Ph :P :Ph :P :Ph

Boo, hiss (we gave it away wuz robbed)!

(P.S. ..... and I'm a quarter Irish .... c'mon the bhoys t'mawra!)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Fenton

Hopefully we will beat England tomorrow. As usual we will lure out opponents into lethargy by making them stand through 2 national anthems for the Irish team
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 28 February 2015, 08:48:27 PM
Hopefully we will beat England tomorrow. As usual we will lure out opponents into lethargy by making them stand through 2 national anthems for the Irish team

That should be illegal  >:(
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Sandinista

Quote from: Fenton on 28 February 2015, 07:50:45 PM
I would like to see Ian Robertson back commentating on the TV

Free anytime they ask  :D  :D  :D

Cheers
Ian

getagrip

Fenton

Because the team is made up from two different countries...after that it gets complicated

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 01 March 2015, 12:31:53 AM
Because the team is made up from two different countries...after that it gets complicated

Okay, England will have the English one, French, Viking, Italian and German ones  :P

Get your point but do we really need to drag it out, get on with the bloody game  :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thought at one point Ireland had three?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

You could argue we have three

getagrip

Series decider this afternoon for my money.

Techno

Definitely should be !

Now...Keep the noise down....I've got some judging to do. (Where are my headache pills ?)

Cheers - Phil

Fenton

Arent you doing what you did every other year?

Claim you looked at the screen for 5 minutes then your eyes started to hurt when it all went blurry, your ears popped and you had to have a lie down. Three days later you just picked one at random? :D

Leman

Quote from: getagrip on 28 February 2015, 07:24:51 PM
The current state of Northern Hemisphere is parlous!
Yep: Putin, Isis. Greece - I could go on.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

cbr3d.com

Going to watch the match.  It may not be 'the decider' but should be one of the better games of the series.   :)