Started by barbarian, 22 November 2014, 02:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbarian

Forza Italia.
Better saying it before.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

getagrip

So chuffed; the Jocks take another pounding!

Woo-hoo :-bd
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Vamboozle

Must confess to being pleased to see Italy win  ;D
Old enough to know better

Luddite

Scrappy game.

Since the Jocks always cheer whoever play's England, i'm happy to see the Italians scrape the win.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

getagrip

Quote from: Luddite on 28 February 2015, 04:27:47 PM
Scrappy game.

Since the Jocks always cheer whoever play's England, i'm happy to see the Italians scrape the win.

That's why I cheer anyone playing em...

Andy Murray, William Wallace are you watching?  Your boys took a hell of a beating  :D

Nosher

I have to say that both games today were a pretty poor spectacles - highlighting again the massive gulf between the Northern and Southern Hemisphere teams.

Avanti Azuri!  :-bd

Just a shame Les Bleus couldn't smash the Lame Leeks  :-q
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Steve J

After a great start by Scotland, I was suprised to hear that they lost. Can't say I'm upset by the news though :D. As for Wales' win over France, a scrappy affair which doesn't bode well for the World Cup for either team.

getagrip

The current state of Northern Hemisphere is parlous!

Techno

Definitely not over impressed with either side...Very scrappy.

Like Nosher says above.....Massive gulf between the 'Northern and Southern' teams.
Hopefully a much better game tomorrow.
Cheers - Phil

Fenton

As much as I like watching the rugby I do think they need to change some rules to make it more popular
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 28 February 2015, 07:32:33 PM
As much as I like watching the rugby I do think they need to change some rules to make it more popular

Ban the Scottish?  :D

Fenton

I think I would ban Jonathan Davis. His voice is just irritating and just tends to whinge about everything
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Nosher

Quote from: Fenton on 28 February 2015, 07:39:59 PM
I think I would ban Jonathan Davis. His voice is just irritating and just tends to whinge about everything

Like +1
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

getagrip

Quote from: Fenton on 28 February 2015, 07:39:59 PM

You're not wrong there!  At all!

Fenton

I would like to see Ian Robertson back commentating on the TV