Greetings

Started by ali657, 16 November 2014, 12:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Fielder

Now go throw some dice near them and you are a wargamer
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Leon

Welcome to the Forum, and excellent painting! As others have said, the best option for photo's is to host them somewhere else, such as Photobucket/Flickr or even Facebook, and then link them from there.  Give me a shout if you want any tips on doing that.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ali657

Thanks Leon and everyone else, I have set up a photobucket account it will probably take me sometime to work out how to link that to the forum. The only cutting and pasting I've done is wall papering the back bedroom :(.
    Cheers Al
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Photobucket is one of the easier ones, so once you've got your images uploaded, you just need the piece of code in one of the boxes underneath or to the right of the image.  It's the one with the image tags, [ img]http://etc, etc.  You should be able to click on this to copy it, and then it can be pasted into your Forum message.  If there's any queries on it, let me know, and I can always edit your post if it goes squiffy.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Hi Al.

If a computer illiterate :-[, like yours truly,  can use photobucket.....Anyone can ! ;)
Cheers - Phil (Who's at last managed to find the prog that was causing all the pop up ads, and delete the bloody thing.  :) :) :).......For some reason it had stopped trying on the forum...But almost everywhere else..... X_X X_X X_X.)

Orcs

Welcome to the Forum

Cheers

Orcs
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

ali657

ali657

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Hi

You are putting the end tags in. Opening tags are without the slash...

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

ali657

Thanks Ian, I really have no idea what I am doing. This could take some time :-\ .
Cheer Al

Techno

Hi Al.

Assuming you've got your chosen photo in photobucket......Scroll down the little ladder underneath the pic to IMG......Left click to highlight it.....Then Right click.....and choose the 'copy' option.

When you get to your 'reply' on the forum...Right click where you'd usually be typing, and click paste.
When you preview your 'reply' the image should appear......Then we'll get to the 'How to make the image smaller', if necessary. ;)
Hope that helps....and it works !
Cheers - Phil.

ali657

ali657

HUSSARRRR Thankyou Techno.

clibinarium

I seem to have missed this thread initially. These are very nicely done.

Techno

Quote from: ali657 on 23 November 2014, 07:22:19 PM
HUSSARRRR Thankyou Techno.

Pleased to help, Al...... ;)
I totally agree with Clib......Those are really, really good.
Cheers - Phil