Armoured skeletons

Started by seb, 15 November 2014, 10:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seb

Can I suggest some armoured skeletons please? Armoured skeleton cavalry would be fantastic too. I don't think anyone makes either in 10mm.

jchaos79

I like the idea,

have my vote

Ironduke

I cut the noses off regular men, with clever painting they make great skellys
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

seb

That sounds like a good idea, have you got any pictures I'd be interested to see them.

andys

So basically NOT Grave Guard and NOT Black Knights then? Yep, I'd buy some of them.

Basic skeletons, a bat swarm, vampires and zombies are already available, there's the 17th century coach that could be painted, oh, let's say - picking a colour totally at random - black...

;) :D

Luddite

Quote from: Ironduke on 19 November 2014, 10:24:58 AM
I cut the noses off regular men, with clever painting they make great skellys

That, sir, is inspired!   =D>
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

FierceKitty

In fact, cut them anywhere and be careful to avoid regular treatment, they'll be skeletons soon enough. Regulars or irregulars alike.

How about some Chinese undead gangsters - skeletongs?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

That's the second coat I've got to return, this morning. ;)
Cheers - Phil

nikharwood

:D ;D :D

Quote from: andys on 19 November 2014, 08:18:26 PM
So basically NOT Grave Guard and NOT Black Knights then? Yep, I'd buy some of them.

Basic skeletons, a bat swarm, vampires and zombies are already available, there's the 17th century coach that could be painted, oh, let's say - picking a colour totally at random - black...

;) :D

I'm in  8)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dunnadd

kyussinchains

my hobby/painting blog: full of 6mm goodness coming soon, 10mm goodness too!

Home of Epic: Armageddon on the web! It's still very much alive!

my tale of epic gamers 2013 log, contains lots of yellow marines :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

getagrip

Me also.

Need a few more not grave guard! :D
Buy plenty of Matron's sculpts now!

If he keeps using the chainsaw, the value of his work will soon go up.

Dunnadd

QuoteI cut the noses off regular men

Quote from: Luddite on 19 November 2014, 11:59:25 PM
That, sir, is inspired!   =D>

It's a war crime. I must now add my vote for armoured skeletons on an issue of moral principle to avoid these kind of atrocities taking place in future. I commend this issue to the Security Council of Pendraken Miniatures.