French Napoleonics, 1809

Started by Leon026, 13 November 2014, 05:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

21 October 2015, 10:33:03 PM #106 Last Edit: 21 October 2015, 10:36:57 PM by fred.
+1 to that!!!

These are really good figures Leon, top work.

Because of that we'll forgive you posting Austrians in your French thread  ;)

Edit - nearly had a wrong apostrophe in there!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Womble67

These are absolutely brilliant

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

All of the above ! :-bd
Cheers - Phil

Leon026

03 November 2015, 05:47:14 PM #109 Last Edit: 03 November 2015, 05:51:50 PM by Leon026
Why are you posting Austrians in a French thread they said! Insulting!

And thus, just out of spite, I shall post some new "French" I am planning on painting! You can see some "hidden" austrians all blurry in the background, but pay no heed. They're WIP!

So... we shall start off with this little extra French officer, and this extra Grenz....

.... and turn them into skirmishing 2e Regiment d'Eclaireurs de la Garde Imperiale!

I highly doubt I'll actually build 12 of them (it'd be kind of... expensive? Though to be fair, they're one of the easiest conversions ever) but I'm planning on mounting them on 20mm x 15mm bases to act as mounted skirmishers.

I have other secret plans in store, which only the Pendraken staff can guess from what I've purchased the last 24 hours  :P

Now that I know that I might be able to pull off this little crazy idea, I'll have to use the spare Austrian cheveauleger models to make some skirmishers too.

Leon026

Finished up the test mounted skirmishers of the 2e Regiment d'Eclaireurs de la Garde Imperiale

And the state of my Austrians. Have enough for 2 well fleshed out brigades, but I've got more Austrians in the works... and a Bavarian brigade to do as well..

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Really nice conversions there, nicely done!  I'm off to see what you've ordered now...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

Very nice work, that man.  8)
Cheers - Phil

Ace of Spades

Very nice indeed. Excellent with their lances 'slung' !

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!