CRAP!!

Started by Grenadier, 04 August 2010, 11:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: pobolycwm on 19 September 2010, 03:32:57 PM
Just to rehash this old thread, one half of my dressing table used to be my modelling bench.

picture the scene late at night using spray adhesive to flock some n gauge trees i had made
5.30 in the morning just crawled out of bed, crawled back from the shower and went to bung some pit spray on before i got dressed for work. needless to say the previous night i put my adhesive a little to close to my right guard and glued my armpits. I swore a bit which woke the wife, pits started burning so decided to go to local a+e. Theres me with glued up armpits still burning like mad, and the missus, the nurse and the quack peeing themselves laughing at my misfortune

moral of the story
the wife bought me a new workbench with secure storage for my glues. sore pits and humiliation fades into insignificance at that, considering i had been begging for a workbench for a few years .......

and to this day she still says i did it on purpose

=O
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!