falklands new releases

Started by Dave, 24 October 2014, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hi all
I've moulded the artillery L118 105 and the melera 105 artillery guns and the aa guns for the falklands range, crews will be done Monday.  I tried looking for my original post but could n't find it >:(  no Leon to help me!!!!!

Dave

Hertsblue

Have we ever had any pics of these pieces, Dave? And where's Leon? Is he AWOL again?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Superb news! I will be ordering some ASAP!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Not AWOL, just had to finish work early 'cos the missus was going to see Paolo Nutini!  I'll get them photo'd up, along with the other Falkland's releases, and pop something up on here.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

"Finish work early" he says. I've noted a distinct lack of commitment since the wedding. He'll be thinking that Sundays are days of rest next! For a start, it's not "work" it's a calling, a vocation if you will. You don't see brain surgeons knocking off mid way through a particularly delicate operation 'cos their better half has to pop off to see Scottish-Italian pretty-boy vocalists. There's no dedication any more. Look at Dave, been chained to that casting machine for the past 30 years and you don't hear a word of complaint! Not since the gag went on anyway. Gone all selfish has young Leon. Thinks that he ought to get a acceptable living and a rational work-life balance whilst pandering to the multitude of baying loons who buy his high quality, reasonably priced products (that's us, the out of date tins of sweet potato in the Pendraken Harvest Festival).

... and I agree.

Cheers, Phil.
(Tee Hee, Pretending to be FSN again!)

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dave

Quote from: fsn on 25 October 2014, 08:46:02 AM
"Finish work early" he says. I've noted a distinct lack of commitment since the wedding. He'll be thinking that Sundays are days of rest next! For a start, it's not "work" it's a calling, a vocation if you will. You don't see brain surgeons knocking off mid way through a particularly delicate operation 'cos their better half has to pop off to see Scottish-Italian pretty-boy vocalists. There's no dedication any more. Look at Dave, been chained to that casting machine for the past 30 years and you don't hear a word of complaint! Not since the gag went on anyway. Gone all selfish has young Leon. Thinks that he ought to get a acceptable living and a rational work-life balance whilst pandering to the multitude of baying loons who buy his high quality, reasonably priced products (that's us, the out of date tins of sweet potato in the Pendraken Harvest Festival).

... and I agree.

Cheers, Phil.

Finally somebody who sees it how it is, he just doesnot know what work is!!!

Techno

Quote from: fsn on 25 October 2014, 08:46:02 AM
... and I agree.
Cheers, Phil.

X_X #-o Would some kind soul go round to FSN's home, and check he hasn't taken all the pink pills in one go,........ AGAIN ! :-<
Cheers - PHIL. ;)

Hertsblue

Nutini - isn't that some kind of chocolate spread?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Dave

Quote from: Hertsblue on 25 October 2014, 11:31:40 AM
Nutini - isn't that some kind of chocolate spread?  :D

Doesn't he play for man city :D

fsn

Think it's a specifically male complaint.

Ouch - FSN
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: Dave on 25 October 2014, 12:55:49 PM
Doesn't he play for man city :D

I'm apparently playing in the back four for Chelsea now.....Though they can't spell my name right. :D
Cheers - Fillipe

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It's the correct WELSH version.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Orcs

If Leon wants to finish work early so that M'lady can go and see "some Scottish-Italian pretty-boy vocalist". Then thats fine by me. :-bd :-bd (Orcs grovels to M'lady)

Get on the wrong side of M'lady and you will be waiting 6 months for your order and Leon will be told not to do any "special mix" packs for you, and we all know that since the wedding M'lady is the owner of the "One Ring"    :-S
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

paulr

And tis it not M'lady that doth dispatch the sacred packages 8->
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!